Reply Roleplaying
Forward to a possible dream [Tiny & Born Again] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Owlsomniac

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:19 pm
Born Again feels a small blossom of warmth as the doe settles in against his side and seems to enjoy the view, and the food he's provided. There's always a bit of pride where it comes to helping others. It just feels good, and though he's sure the doe would have been fine without him, it doesn't mean he's not happy to help.

"I'm glad you like it. This is actually one of my favorite spots in our territory.... When the sky is clear, like it is tonight, you can see every star shining down on us. On nights like this, it feels like the MotherFather is really watching -- don't you think?" He turns to her with a smile, his glowing eyes giving off a gentle light.

"The night's darkness doesn't frighten me, but... Well. The stars speak for themselves," he glances up toward the sky, then, his expression clear and calm.

Shaddaling

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:36 pm
Tiny listened as she picked through the fruit, choosing some of the best pieces to eat as she just snuggled into the warmth of the bucks side, relaxed on the dry sheltered dirt.

"It is a very, very lovely spot. And the stars are nice and clear." She looked up, relaxed to watch them glow serenely. "I once was, then I spent some time with the Zikwa, some who travel around blind to the world and suddenly the night seems much more friendly."

Owlsomniac

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Owlsomniac

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:55 pm
"Really? That must have been quite an experience...." Born Again trails off, and then says after a moment,

"I was born in the darkness. Then, when I became the Lead Sight of our tribe, I was tried in darkness as well. Since then, I've never been afraid of it. That doesn't mean it can't be dangerous but... as long as we're aware of our surroundings, there's nothing to really fear."

He presses closer to the doe, and lies his head down. "Goodnight, Tiny. May you have pleasant dreams," he smiles a little, and yawns, nudging his nose against her withers, "See you in the morning."

Shaddaling

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces