[PRP] What a Grim Lady

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Little Lady had, again, went out on the epic journey that would never end. It had started with a curiosity that eventually blossomed into a rampant, feverish desire to prove the world and its inhabitants wrong. Magical beings did exist, and her entire existence was to prove it so. Her reason to be born was to show the world that the stories were far more than just that; they were facts. Never mind the fact she had never, not once, found evidence to prove her case. Little Lady was not going to let anything – not even "reason" – stop her.

Currently, she had brought herself back to the swamp. Her tail swished behind her anxiously as she began the search for something to eat. Something was wasn't a mushroom. She wasn't landing herself back into that situation. Nope, not happening. Maybe some berries.... though she wasn't accustomed to this part of the swamp. Really, she ought to learn to bring food with her. It'd save her the trouble of.... this.

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Stalking was not part of Grim Grinning Ghosts' modality. He was a respectable kin of class and demeanor. It was most reasonable to present his thoughts in a logical, pleasant manner. That way, other kin were more willing to listen. They weren't on edge, they weren't defensive... they weren't scared. It was a good approach to befriending other kin and spreading his logic.

But this time, Grim had just felt it. This was a doe who was interested in ghosts, he just... knew it! She was too intent in the world, too curious about life, to not see what else the swamp had to offer. Or she was super hungry! Either way. Grim just had an amazingly good feeling about the potential for friendship and ghost-hunting with this gorgeous doe.

Creeping up from the bushes, Grim edged awkwardly towards the lovely lady, and cleared his throat.

"B-beg your pardon," Grim Grinning Ghosts mumbled, smiling awkwardly. "You um. You seem to be looking for something. C-can I help you?"

And he wasn't going to ask about ghosts. He was NOT going to ask about ghosts.

"And maaaaaaybe help you hunt for ghosts?"

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:20 pm
Little Lady couldn't help skittering backwards when she heard a voice, letting out a soft and confused huff as she bumped into a stone, tail twitching and shoulders relaxing when she realized it was only another kin. Head cocking to the side, a smile followed suit mere seconds after he spoke. Oh! A polite kin!

"Oh! I'm just looking f- ghosts?! Are they somewhere nearby? I'd love to hunt for ghosts! Can we get food, first?" And all of a sudden manners and care was forgotten as she hurtled herself right into the conversation, ears flicking upwards and a hoof raising as brief and childish glee washed over her expression before she checked herself, trying her best to maintain her excitement. This kin had seen a ghost? Really? Caution to the wind! Who cared that this was a complete strange; they'd help her find a ghost!

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:02 pm
Ghosts, yes! YES!!! Grim knew he had found an ally and a friend in the beautiful doe before him. Beaming from ear to ear, which only served to exaggerate his ghoulish smile even further, he had to stop himself from bouncing in delight. She was even enthusiastic, too! What an angel he'd found!

"Of course, dear lady! I am Grim Grinning Ghosts, and I am at your beck and call. Mushrooms, hares... whatever you desire, I'm more than capable of catching!" He gave a bow with a flourish, then popped back up... and oh! Oh, wouldn't his friends be a lovely show! Grim gave his high pitched call, and from the canopies and underbush came Bait, Thirteen, and Widow.

"These three are also more than glad to offer you their assistance in our hunt." He paused, then gave a rich and hearty laugh.

"Both for the spirits, and the meal! I daresay I'm a touch peckish myself!" He turned to forage off for food, and found himself stopping abruptly (much to Widow's dismay, who gave a displeased screech from her perch about his neck.

"...I realize how terribly rude I've been! Might I inquire as to your name, miss?"

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:52 pm
Ah! He smiled! Clearly she had met a kindred soul! Her ears picked up, tail wiggling behind herself at a gentle but pleased rhythm, sporadically tapping against her leg as she watched him bow with a flourish. She couldn't help but giggle in response, charmed by the delightful Zikwa. The call, however, caused a brief flinch as she cocked her head to the side, mouth parting into a tiny 'o' as three creatures arrived. Oh!

"What lovely friends you have!" She earnestly chirped, giving them a polite head dip. Her attention was immediately taken when Grim stopped his movements, causing an embarrassed gasp to follow. She had forgotten her name! She had been so taken by both meeting another like her and his animal friends that returning her name had completely slipped.

"I do apologize! My name is Little Lady, but most call me Lady. Thank you for your hospitality! It's quite appreciated, I've been lacking luck in finding myself a meal for quite some time." With that, she gave a quaint smile, flipping her tail as she moved to join in foraging. Maybe she could find something as a thank you for his efforts. Or, perhaps, a clue to the spirits he had mentioned previously. Real ghosts?! Nearby? Today was finally the day!

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:51 pm
She was not the kind of haunting beauty of his ladyship, but oh, this doe was a lovely creature. Her fair smiles, her dark hair... oh, she was a light off the moon in a haunting night. Deceptively lovely, with a darker beauty to her soul. Grim Grinning Ghosts was in love. Were his heart a crow, it would rip open his chest. What a lovely distraction from a dreary world.

"Apologize not, Little Lady. I don't mind waiting for such a wonderful name at all," he crooned, completely and utterly smitten with Lady. He gave a quick bow at the appreciation to his hunt, and gave a nudge to the bat around his neck. With a shriek she took off, flying into the dark depths of the woods. She was a wondrous hunting companion; strong enough to fetch a fish or a hare. Thirteen was his eyes where he had none, and had been the closest friend his whole life. If she could help him woo this wondrous doe? It would bring all the more appreciation to her.

"Sometimes the food just doesn't come easily," he agreed, turning to trot after his traveling companion. Grim gave a nod of his head to the distance, cueing for Lady to follow him.

"We have to support each other, you know? Kin like you and I. We're kindred souls, drawn to each other for our love of the occult. If we don't look out for each other, who will?"

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:08 pm
Little Lady couldn't help the slight flush at the compliment towards her name, tail flicking idly behind her as she fought back the desire to be humble. She wasn't nearly complimented often, mostly due to how often she traveled, sure, but even if it was her fault she could enjoy one here and there when they did happen. Her eyes drifted to the bat, mentally putting a note in the back of her head to find one for herself someday. She had always found a slight envy for those who had familiars. It must be comforting to have a friend, even late at night! Perhaps her next adventure could be to locate one for herself?

"Oh, I do know that very well. Hunting was never an easy task for myself." She hummed back, spotting the nod and immediately shifting directions to follow after the sweet buck. She'd be lectured, she was sure, for being so eager to lower her guards, but someone with the same interests couldn't be bad. He was even trying to help feed her. No, this was a gentleman if she had ever seen one. It didn't help his last comments resinated within her, head nodding softly, causing curls to kiss her cheeks. He was absolutely correct.

"I do agree. There aren't enough of us in the world. We're easily swallowed by the mass belief that the occult are mere myths and legends. It's always comforting to spend time and care for those like-minded." Her tail flicked, a smile touching her features. It had been awhile since she met someone even interested in her stories, neverless someone who shared the same desires she did! If only there was a place for occult lovers to gather... maybe then she'd actually find a place to call home?

Moonstone Dazzle
Sorry for the wait! We're planning things in my shop so I've been working a LOOOOOT. -hugs!-

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games