Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sharp knew it was going to happen, and what a fine doe it was to happen with. He wandered the path with a jaunty whistle, hooves light on his way, to seek a legendary - a mare, he mused, to be precise. He had an offering ready.

And he'd heard that the Mothers' Club had a legendary.
And it seemed like the perfect, appropriate place to find the right mare for the right purpose.

He rounded the bend, peering into the unmistakable place of bab(i)es and does.
"Hello?" His smooth, sultry voice called. "I'm so sorry to bother - might your Legendary be in?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When she felt the quiver run down her spine, Peep had been watching over the foals as they napped in a warm thicket. After assessing that feeling, aware of an insistent tug, she left them with Lionhearted and was there to meet the buck as he called out.

The small mare smiled in welcome. “I’m sorry, Starburst is out at the moment, but you’re welcome to wait until she gets back.” It didn’t occur to her (it was really all quite startlingly new), that Tastes Like Summer was no longer the only Legendary that the Mothers’ Club boasted.

Maxx D

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:03 am
Sharp smiled, a little too widely, and peered pleasantly at the mare before him. Eyes glowing, placid smile, distinctly different-looking... "Might you be one too? You have a lovely - " his head gestured to her, a soft nod, "- aura, feeling about you. Yes?" Besides that possibility, she was pretty cute.

Ruriska

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:26 am
"Oh," she said and then a little louder, "oh!"

Her placid smile became warm and delighted as she was reminded that yes, she was also a Legendary now and would be able to assist mothers and fathers in a whole different way.

"Yes! I would be honoured to help you."

Maxx D

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:37 am
"Oh, thank you!" Sharp almost bounced, then bowed low, gently flicking his hair out of his eyes as he rose. "The doe is a wonderful girl, her name is Peach. Any blessing would be advantageous, for that would have been more than the children would have had." Now for the really hard-hitting parts. "I have nothing much to offer, I'm afraid, but my body. She'd found it...certainly adequate," a gentle tilt of his head, "and I hope you will too, dear lady."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:53 am
His offering was indeed an unexpected one. She hardly needed any persuasion in granting a blessing to an eager father-to-be and certainly hadn’t considered asking for anything in return.

Peep laughed merrily, a little twinkle in her eyes. “I’m sure that she did. You are a very handsome buck.” Of course she had noticed. “Under different circumstances I’m sure your charms would have won me over quite thoroughly but not today.”

The little mare stepped closer. “I appreciate the offer but I must refuse. Promise me that you will see your children grown up well and in return I will bless your children. They will be healthy and be born with open minds, setting them free to explore the Swamp and experience all its many wonders.” As she spoke, Peep could feel a gentle warmth in her chest.

Maxx D

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:20 am
He laughed, just slightly offended, but very touched. "I owe you one should you ever want to collect!" He said with a twinkle in his eye, thanked her heartily and pranced off.

In the evening, a little pile of peaches lay at the edge of the Mothers' Club, butt-side up.

END  
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff