[BRP] What Wonders (Ascent x Tumble)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He had a skip in his walk, his hooves hitting a rock or two and sliding against the swamp floor. Other days he would lament his inability to be graceful but this wasn't the day for that!

He was going to be a father-! And that excited him more than anything in his life, unexpected, yes but oh so welcome. This was something he never thought would happen and didn't think he needed, but --- it was wonderful. The doe was a wonderful being, he had adored her.

The buck heard of stories of Legendaries, blessings of the swamp that could help his to-be-children. And he jumped at the chance to try and seek one.

Chrystali
[0v0]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Because he sought her, it was easier; she found him, tucking her broad body against his chest as he stumbled on the unstable swamp floor. It was a bit intimate for a first meeting, but she wasn't going to let the poor father-to-be fall face first into the mire.

Ascent looked at him from very near by, her eyes glowing, and smiled. "You found me."

Aric Val

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:59 pm
It was admittedly a strange sensation when he felt a warm body so suddenly against him, the bucks eyes widening and taking a clumsy step back (again, almost tripping but finding his balance again because of the kiokote that proved to be great support.

"O--oh!!!" He cried out in surprise as he stared into those bright eyes, too frozen to really react properly.

"So--- Legendary! Excuse this ah, embarrassing situation." Tumble laughed softly. "It's more like you found me in this case." His smile was wide in excitement.

Chrystali

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:05 pm
The Kiokote chuckled, tossing her mane to the opposite side as the buck got his footing. "Ah, but you sought me first. It makes it much easier to find you in turn!" Chuckling, Ascent dipped her head politely. "I am Ascent. How might I help you and your future children, friend?"

Aric Val

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:09 pm
And Tumble was terribly pleased at how -- surprisingly pleasant this Legendary was. He always heard grand stories but really never expected this comforting kiokote.

"Ascent, it's great to meet you! I am Tumble!" He took a hoof closer, and remembered that probably wasn't the best idea.

"Yes---- I'm going to have babies! It was with this lovely doe, she was very soft and beautiful and --- I'm going to be a father." He ended with a gentle smile on his face. "Can you help me --- I heard you can bless them, what can I do for you to do that? Please!"

Chrystali

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:22 pm
"You look excellent for being about to have babies," she replied in a serious tone, before her smile betrayed her. Ascent just wanted to put Tumble at ease - he seemed about ready to burst from excitement. "And it's very nice to meet you!"

Soft laughter escaped her as he quickly recounted his tale - it wasn't like she didn't know how babies happened, but it was sweet, that he was so beside himself for it. "You needn't pay me anything, sweet Tumble! Only, ask what your greatest wish in your heart is for your children, and I will do what I can to make it so. I promise, it is simple and requires no exchange, certainly not when the reward is the blessing of birth."

Aric Val

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:43 pm
He paused at the joke before abruptly chuckling in amusement. "--OH--!! It's very good to meet you too, of course! Ah I said that already." Tumble was smiling, "I didn't really expect Legendaries to be so --- so very warm like you."

And with that he took a quick bow, a bit awkward in his stance. "Nothing? Well I can pay you with many thanks and much smiles--it's really all I can and I offer them to you happily!" the buck nodded his head. "Thank you, thank you."

Chrystali

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff