Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Heyyyyy! I'm New and Looking for a 1x1 yuri RP

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedCrystalSkies

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:25 pm
I shouldn't have joined the group this late at night, I'm too sleepy for this... Ggh, wha- are we recording?

*ahem*

Heyyy, friends. My name's Sadie, but you can call me Rose if you like.
I've had a Gaia account for a while, but it's been a while since I've been active, and it's been a little while since I last roleplayed. I kinda wanna try getting back into it, but I wanna start with something real simple.

I have a very simple idea of two 16-year-old girls, one very shy and a goody-goody (I'd rather play the role of this one), the other sassy and rebellious. The two are best friends, often having sleepovers. During one sleepover, the Shy Gal mentions to the Rebel that she might like girls; She says it's something she's thought for a few years but has always been a little frightened about, so she doesn't think about it much and doesn't try to figure it out. The Rebel, after thinking a moment, decides that they should kiss each other. It might help her friend figure things out, and hey- she'd never kissed a girl before. Maybe it could be interesting?

Well, it was interesting. So interesting that the two start to wonder if they might have feelings for each other.

It's a pretty simple, maybe a little dumb plot, but like I said, I'm just trying to get back in the swing of things. I also have this weird idea for a fantasy rp where a girl falls in love with a girl whose soul is trapped inside a stone, but that's literally all I've done with the idea. If you want to add to that idea, or suggest your own, feel free. (Also, while I'd prefer yuri at the moment, I don't mind roleplaying girlxboy or boyxboy either. I just prefer girlxgirl since I like girls, lol.)

Some rules I usually go by:

I don't do sexual roleplay. That's against Gaia's rules anyways, but I feel I should still throw that out there: I'm not going to roleplay smut. I normally wouldn't mind implying that the character's had sex through a fade to black or something, but in this case the characters are underage, so I'd really rather not.

This is going to be a pretty casual roleplay. I haven't roleplayed in a long time, and even when I used to, I'd usually only write a paragraph in a reply. Sometimes not even that much; A lot of the time, I wrote however much I thought needed to be written. If a sentence is all it takes to answer a characters question or advance the story, so be it. I'd like it if that's how this rp worked- Maybe starting out with a paragraph or so per post until about 3 or 4 posts in, then just posting however much seems necessary, whether that's a sentence or two or five paragraphs, if that makes sense.

I'd prefer to roleplay in Gaia's forum, but I don't necessarily mind roleplaying in Gaia's PM's or in emails if you really, really want to.

Please be able to write proper sentences. This is my biggest pet peeve, but luckily it's also one of the few I have. I can't roleplay with someone who doesn't spell properly, doesn't punctuate, or doesn't even put a capital letter at the beginning of a sentence. If you PM me saying "hey i wanna rp" or something, I'm probably not going to ignore you, but I'll be a lot more likely to say no.

That's about it. I'm pretty laid-back about this stuff, even if I seemed a bit grouchy in that last one. Shoot me a PM if this sounds interesting. Thanks for reading! ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:32 pm
I want to go nyo!! I'm need more Gaia experience anyway, besides this whole story happened to me before from the rebel's point of view nyo~ yum_puddi I kinda dress like one I guess  

suishuu

Friendly Pal

12,325 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items