Submit

Ember8123

Friendly Hunter

7,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:35 pm
Hey! I've been absent from Gaia for a while, but I've recently gotten back into the swing of things and I've felt the need to start looking for roleplay partners again. ^^ I'd be glad to do roleplays for fandoms and also OCs, and I'm open to plenty of ideas, I'm just glad to be back. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:55 pm
Ember8123
Hey! I've been absent from Gaia for a while, but I've recently gotten back into the swing of things and I've felt the need to start looking for roleplay partners again. ^^ I'd be glad to do roleplays for fandoms and also OCs, and I'm open to plenty of ideas, I'm just glad to be back. 4laugh

Hi! I'm new to rping in general, but would love to do an rp if you are interested biggrin I only have two OC's right now but i can make more.

Im not sure how to really go about it- i was hopping we could pick characters and a setting and kind of just go from there? sweatdrop  

Raunchy Seacow

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:59 pm
Ember8123

Hey I've been away from gaia for awhile too and want to get back into it. I would like to see if we can work out a Rp together. I have some ideas.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games