Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[B] Finding Sanctuary (Lucid Dreams x Burning Bush Blessing)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Owlsomniac

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Her belly has grown heavy over the last few months, and the doe has thought more and more often of the Kiokote buck she'd spent that quiet, cold, evening with. He had been quiet, calm, a soothing presence in the chilly night -- and they'd wiled away the hours in talk, exchanging small laughs and smiles.

In the morning, she'd left -- but, apparently, not without bringing something of him with her. Now she isn't entirely sure what to do. She is young. Too young, perhaps, to be having kids of her own.

The thought speeds up her heart and she continues in her trek looking for a good place to settle down -- a potential den she might build before she becomes too round to be of much use. If nothing else, she and her new children-to-be will need a safe place for awhile.

Motherfather.... she thinks, wearily, what have I gotten myself into? Please guide me.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The mare was lounging on a sun-bathed stone when she heard the careless crack of twigs underfoot. Burning Bush did not raise her head, but she opened her eye lazily and saw a doe wandering haplessly towards her.

"Ah ah, not a step further little one. Any more and you'll be encroaching on Westfen's territory and one of the handsome hunters will run you out." She raised an eyebrow at the doe, clearly expectant. A stupid and young thing by all appearances. Had she missed all the markers? Or has she simply not heard of the territorial clan that occupied the western expanses of the swamp?

Owlsomniac

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

Owlsomniac

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:35 am
Startled, the doe stops in her tracks and glances up in the direction of the voice. She makes a small sound -- surprise, mostly -- as her heart gives a little jolt. A legendary? And a rather.... intimidating one, at that, with the flames wreathing her body.

She's heard of them, before, of course -- but she's never come across one, or met anyone who had. Well -- except her own mother, of course.

"...Westfen?" Who, or what, was that, she wondered. Some sort of tribe, perhaps? "I'm sorry, I... I'm just looking for somewhere to rest."

Minsuil

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:38 am
"Yes," Burning Bush said drooly, without moving from her position, "I can tell. Either way you won't find it here, so best be on your way."
Owlsomniac

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

Owlsomniac

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:02 am
Dreams pauses to look at the mare for a moment, thinking, for a moment, about the kind kiokote mare her mother had told her about. This mare seemed.... less benevolent, but there must be some reason that they crossed paths just as she'd begun to pray to the motherfather, surely?

"Wait...-- I just need somewhere safe to rest, even if it's just tonight. It doesn't have to be here but... Well, I could help the tribe, if you wanted, as a favor, later. Or just you, even. It will be dark soon, after all, and I'm not exactly in any shape to travel much further before then. As you can see," she sighs, a little wearily.

"Can you help me? Please."

Minsuil

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:34 pm
Minsuil
Reminder quote c:

Owlsomniac

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:16 am
Entirely unamused, Burning Bush sighed. Maybe this doe didn't understand what she was saying. Westfen. No. Like. Intruders. Any of the hunters would chase her off and honestly, in her state, she wouldn't make it far anyways.

"I have no use for something as flimsy as a favor - though I do believe I've extended you one already in warning. Rest where ever you want, but when the hunters come to chase you down, well. You were warned."

She stood up slowly, stretching in the sun, and got ready to leave.

Owlsomniac
Remember Burning Bush needs something in trade for her blessing - material goods or knowledge!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:25 am
Dream narrows her eyes in consideration. Clearly, it was too much to ask for directions, and she lets out a small huff -- half exasperation, half weariness.

"You belong to this tribe, then? These hunters?" Perhaps... well, one favor deserved the same in turn, and if they're hunters...

"My father was... well, he wasn't around a lot, to be frank, but there was this very nice little area near where we were raised. There were berry patches in the spring... and a lot of the wild game would congregate there to get their fill -- and we to get our fill of them," she smiles faintly at the memory, a bit of nostalgia, and a sort of fire, in her otherwise dreamy eyes.

"Perhaps... I could give you the directions, if you'll show me to a place where I can rest?"

Minsuil

Owlsomniac

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces