[PRP] Episode One: The Start of a Dynasty [Dreamer/Fester]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It was the touch of spring that found Pale Dreamer bathing in the miniature waterfall that tumbled over a small rocky outcrop. Further down the clear water joined the mud of the Swamp but here it was fresh and though she had to angle herself slightly awkward against the rock to get the best of the flow, it was a moment of pure relaxation. Her head was dipped, letting the water cascade over her head first, washing dirt from long golden hair. Her body followed, one step at a time so that it ran across her neck and then shoulder, her skin giving away a small shiver. Cold. The water reached her back and she reclined, elegant, graceful, leaning her bulk against the rocks.

Only then did she lift her head, strands of wet hair stuck to her face and yet somehow still lovely and looked across at her audience. There was a hint of a smile but she said nothing.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.There was a spring near here, if he remembered correctly (not that he could remember incorrectly per say) and he intended to find it. And take a nap near the cool water. His search for potential mothers was, as usual, unfruitful. Was there no one in this swamp beautiful enough?

Fester pushed through the undergrowth and then. Then, he saw her. He saw her golden hair first, and at that moment knew - That's her.

She lifted her head, and the wet hair that stuck to her face did not detract from her beauty. It was almost breathtaking - not that his breath could be taken so easily. No, Fester was above that. But he also knew that most bucks would stop in their tracks and stare like dumb foxbuns at the sight.

Which, all things considered, was exactly the reaction he needed to reproduce.

He looked away quickly from the doe, and let out a cough. Best to pretend to be polite and caring. He couldn't afford to blow this chance.

"Excuse me, I did not mean to intrude."

Ruriska
Do you want Pale Dreamer to know what Fester's plot is...or just have him seduce her and run off with the kids LMAO

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:34 am
She assessed from head to hoof and back up again, her gaze heavy-lidded and thoughtful.

"Didn’t you?" The question didn’t require an answer, judging from her tone and the winsome smile she gave as she stepped away from the tumble of water.

It had taken all of but one glance for her to secure her interest in the buck. He was handsome and she rarely knocked back good entertainment when it walked right into her path. This one would do fine.

"Would you care to join me?"

Minsuil
Late reply is late. Very sorry!
Also yes, I think she would make sure she found out! I'd also even suggest the girls would need someone to teach them to use their feminine wiles to their best and Pale Dreamer would find it all very amusing. xD

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:04 pm
Well.

Well, that certainly wasn't the reaction he was expecting. Perhaps he'd chosen he approach too quickly... Was this doe a vixen? Would she take anyone for a tumble? But Fester had already acted the part of a polite and kind buck, it was too late to back down now. And quite frankly, too early to give up the game. He kept his gaze firmly averted.

"No. That is, I-" He took a deep breath and then looked up with as much sincerity as he could muster. "Thank you for your invitation, I merely came to rest by the waterside."

Ruriska
(slides in 7 years late with starbucks) so, like, hi

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:06 am
Her approach was slow and deliberate, every single drop artfully placed, every line of her body a promise.

"Well," her voice was a purr that rolled across the space between them to caress his ears, "don’t let me discourage you. This is," her eyelids lowered further, her gaze soft and sultry, "a lovely place to rest."

Males were so easy. Time would tell if this one was as polite and sincere as he seemed... or whether she would even allow him a touch of what she seemed to be offering.

Minsuil
thanks for my decaf caramel mocha frappuccino babe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:53 pm

If Fester had planned it himself, it could not have gone any better. The doe approched him slowly, deliberately, every movement filled with a singular purpose: seduction.

He knew it. He knew it in his bones, in his blood, in the very back of his mind. Here, he thought, here was a doe who knew what she wanted and knew how to get it.

But Fester was not any old buck. No, he knew her game. And he was determined to play it, for he had no intention of sharing his daughters with anyone else. Certainly not a seductress. No, if he wanted to win this game, he needed to stick to his plan. So instead of taking the quick and easy path to her bed, he took a step forward and inclined his head in respect.

"Thank you for sharing, I will do my best not to intrude on you."

Then he walked to the water and took a drink and he did not look at her again.
        Ruriska
        honestly i have run out of witty things to say to ironically point out that im a terrible rp partner who replies once in a blue moon so please, ,,, just accept my appologies,,, o(-<

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:13 pm
Pale Dreamer was not the slightest bit disappointed by the buck's behaviour. She reassessed with a soft smile, eyelids still lowered and gaze still come hither but the needy clawing thing inside her was crowing with delight. She did love a challenge. He would be hers. She would eat him up, chew him up and spit him out; one way or the other.

“If I am to be honest,” she sighed, not approaching again him just yet but remaining where she was in the water, watching him, waiting for him to glance her way, “I would very much like the company.” She tilted her head, her damp hair sticking in golden strands to her cheek and neck. “If you don’t mind?”

If he was as polite and nice as he seemed to be projecting, a different approach would be required. This was role she could play just as easily.

Minsuil
accepted, now and forever ;D

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces