[Fin] Confession Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:42 pm
Lex stroked over Taavi's back, slowly smoking as they relaxed together on a park bench. "Would say ruler, but in this case, I think meter stick might me more appropriate." He shifted, giving Taavi another soft kiss. "It's okay.. if you want to nap or something. We can just hang."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:49 pm
"Meter stick?" Taavi side-eyed his boyfriend, still with a tired quirk of a smile on his lips. "Was that some kind of compliment? Should I pass it on?"

Hnuh, was he tired enough to sleep on a park bench in the cold? Possibly. Taavi sighed and cuddled a bit closer against Sasha. "It's kind of cold and uncomfortable here but I am tired.... Shame we can't go back to where either of us live." And he in no way had money to get a motel room for a few hours of privacy in the warm and dry. He kind of wanted to ask if Sasha did and thought it was a good idea but he hated asking Sasha to spend money on stuff just because he couldn't.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:25 pm
"I am not sure... " Lex admitted and debated if meter stick could be taken as a complement or not. "I guess it would matter on Abel if it was or not and ehh, you are welcome to if you want."

He stroked over Taavi's hair, relaxing as much as he could. Wouldn't be the first time he had used a park bench as a bed. "Mmhm, we could hit a movie theater. Be warmer, more comfortable, and at this time, nearly empty." He suggested, giving a light smile. "Bit of entertainment."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:22 pm
"It sounded like a compliment," Taavi replied, smiling weakly again and giving Sasha a nudge. Distracting himself sounded pretty good right now, he couldn't imagine being captivated by anything that might be playing but it would be something to focus on and it would be warm and Sasha would be there. Maybe he could sleep a bit, so long as it wasn't a movie with too many explosions. "Um.... Yeah, sure," Taavi said aloud after some thought. "Err... if you're paying that is because.... Yeah." There was no way he could afford entertainment, hell he'd hardly be able to afford food! The noodle thing was not something he could keep up, he'd have to... something. Valour would be able to start bringing more meat now winter was over but what about vegetables? He'd have to figure something out, he had no idea how or what but he'd... well he'd just have to.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:12 pm
"Movie it is, is there anything you want to watch or anything you don't want to?" Lex asked and cheerfully stood up, beaming. "I'm always down for Deadpool, or we can do something goofy cute like Zootopia?" Lex had no issue for being mistaken as a furry.

"Though that one we'll have to be probably more behaved, " he murmured and grinned. "We could hmm, are you allergic to anything?" He question. "Because movie popcorn and shared drink sounds nice."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:21 pm
"Ah, I'm not sure what either of those are, I've been a bit out of touch over the last few months I guess," Taavi replied, looking faintly embarrassed. This was... well sort of true, it was true but it was also true that he was usually out of touch with stuff like that. Movies were fun to go see, sure, but he seldom knew what the big releases were all about unless it was something super obvious. "Ah, maybe the Deadpool one then? And, um, no," Taavi shook his head, "I can eat practically anything." Like noodles. For the rest of his life. Maybe... maybe he could find some kind of community growing project to volunteer at? There'd been one back in Hoenn where you could get produce if you put in labour. Would she object to that?... Well he'd soon find out if she did.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:58 pm
"Deadpool it is! Favorite superhero of all time well more like anti hero or vigilante but completely fun!" Lex grinned brightly and kissed Taavi, eagerly lacing their hands together to lead his boyfriend off. "Popcorn and large drink it is then, and a good movie."  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 4:13 pm
He lent into the kiss, didn't want it to end but they were in public and so he pulled back reluctantly and smiled at Sasha; the expression still looked worn not quite as fragile as it had a short while ago.

"Sounds great to me," Taavi replied, squeezing Sasha's hand and falling into step with him.

Movies and popcorn and then some privacy, he'd feel better once his mind was taken off.... Yeah all that. It could be worse, could be a lot worse; he had Sasha and that was worth a lot.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas