Reply Roleplaying
[B] No Matter How Far (Mosquito/Walker)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mosquito leaned back in the sun, letting the rays soak up in her shimmering fur. She was more content than usual, with Walker by side. Her pesky nature came in handy and he simply could not resist her charm - or so she kept telling herself.

"So, what would you like?" she fluttered her eyes at him. "A big brood, a tight knit family?" The doe never doubted that he would wander after...but she would find him. She always did.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"In my dreams, I never thought about it." His answer was every bit as drawled and wistful as his name implied. He turned his amber eyes to the beautiful green doe that was sunbathing near him, his side pressed to hers. Walker flicked an ear lazily, but his thoughtful pause betrayed his consideration. He was really thinking about it - what he wanted, and what it meant.

The answer didn't seem all that forthcoming. Extending his neck, he rested his head over her swollen belly, as if he could glean an answer from the unborn children. "The idea of a family is...nice," he finally said at length, "but I think I'd like...happy children with direction more than anything selfish. I may not be an ideal father, but...they'll always be our ideal children."

Bright eyes lidded, and then closed, head rising and falling with each breath Mosquito took. "And you?" he queried. "What do you wish, most beautiful?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
In a tree, not far from the lounging couple, a pair of bright, intelligent eyes watched, the swan immobile in the boughs.

EchoLimaFoxtrot

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:03 am
Mosquito chewed her cheek, thinking about his answer. She nodded slowly, admitting to herself that his answer was pretty good. The doe really did want her children to be happy. She also wanted the handsome buck beside to be happy as well.

Taking his answer one step further, Mosquito lounged in his voice a little longer before speaking up. "I want us to be able to count on each other: no matter how far apart we may be, we will always be family." After taking a breath, she smiled brightly up at Walker. "And if I go awhile without seeing you, I know you will always be in my dreams as well." She winked and sighed contentedly against him.

"Strong children, able to overcome the challenges they will face. Persistent, so that they won't give up on the things they want. Handsome, like their father...." Mosquito giggled. "You know, easy on the eyes."

Chrystali

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:13 am
Walker chuckled warmly at her answer, having expected no less but still tickled to hear it. Lifting his head, he nuzzled her gently. "And may they have the good taste of their mother." He was teasing, of course, but it wasn't so hard to believe Mosquito. The doe didn't seem the type to lie or needle with words she didn't mean.

The swan lifted her head, stretching her wings, eyes slightly aglow. Your children will always find the strength within to face the world with strength and drive, a soft breeze filtered, carrying the sweet scent of spring. Their happiness will always be within their grasp. MotherFather will it so. And it was done. With an inner glow of contentment, the swan quietly departed, not wanting to interrupt such a tender moment - not when she had her own to experience.

"No matter where the swamp takes us, fair dearest, we'll find each other. We'll take care of what's ours. I promise." He smiled, certain and at ease in that confidence. It was new for him, but he liked it. A family. Their own family.

EchoLimaFoxtrot

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:19 am
Mosquito's eyes closed while smiling. "I like that..." And as promised, she saw Walker in her dreams...

Chrystali

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff