Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy...
  Birthday!
  Spring!
  Happy!!
View Results

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:36 pm
Happy Birthday me.

*throws confetti*

I don't know what made me come on Gaia. I feel like I don't know how to do this side of my life anymore. I don't know why I stopped. I know I have some of you on Facebook, but I miss being here and having you guys to talk to.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:05 pm
Happy Birthday! =)  

Tudora

Omnipresent Whisperer

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:56 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Happy Birthday me.

*throws confetti*

I don't know what made me come on Gaia. I feel like I don't know how to do this side of my life anymore. I don't know why I stopped. I know I have some of you on Facebook, but I miss being here and having you guys to talk to.

I know what you mean.
I logged in for the first time in a while yesterday. Happy birthday bbycakes! <3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:25 pm
Citrus Novii
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Happy Birthday me.

*throws confetti*

I know what you mean.
I logged in for the first time in a while yesterday. Happy birthday bbycakes! <3

Thanks <3  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:26 pm
Tudora
Happy Birthday! =)

Thank you.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:03 am
Happy delayed birthday.

Yeah I know what you mean. You guys were what keep me on gaia, and without you guys I wouldnt be as active as I still am. I really do miss keeping up with the daily lives of all you guys.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:10 am
Sagebomb
Happy delayed birthday.

Yeah I know what you mean. You guys were what keep me on gaia, and without you guys I wouldnt be as active as I still am. I really do miss keeping up with the daily lives of all you guys.

Thanks. <3

I miss you all. You guys inspired me to create. I feel like after I left my art slowly dead down as well. I was thinking about hitting up the "Art Freebies" forum so I can get back into drawing again. Its been a long time. I need Gaia and my guildies back in my life again. I feel so lonely lately with my boyfriend away at college and my best friend living all the way in California. :/  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:17 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Thanks. <3

I miss you all. You guys inspired me to create. I feel like after I left my art slowly dead down as well. I was thinking about hitting up the "Art Freebies" forum so I can get back into drawing again. Its been a long time. I need Gaia and my guildies back in my life again. I feel so lonely lately with my boyfriend away at college and my best friend living all the way in California. :/

Yeah, I still consider some of my guildies to be my actual best friends (Dani, elise)...I fail at having IRL friends. But even those guys I dont really talk to as much as I used to (Well still dani about once a week or so).

But yeah I feel so out of touch with all you guys, Im sure so much life has happened in the iterum.

I am always just a PM or a FB away...of course I am 100% terrible at sending first messages.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:24 am
Sagebomb
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Thanks. <3

Yeah, I still consider some of my guildies to be my actual best friends (Dani, elise)...I fail at having IRL friends. But even those guys I dont really talk to as much as I used to (Well still dani about once a week or so).

But yeah I feel so out of touch with all you guys, Im sure so much life has happened in the iterum.

I am always just a PM or a FB away...of course I am 100% terrible at sending first messages.

I'm guilty of that too. sweatdrop James/Goldie tries to message me every once in awhile. The last time I never responded... I'm so afraid to start a conversation because I feel like I will have nothing to say.

But I can say nothing much happened in my life. I did finally get my license though and bought a car. I still have my job at the dentist office (I dont know if that was ever mentioned) but I'm getting to the point in my life that I worked there too long that I need change. So I'm hoping in the summer time to apply to animation studios (finally). I'm been graduated from college for 2 years now in May so its finally time I do something in my field or at least try to get into somewhere. I don't care if I end up answering phones or a janitor I just want to say I worked in an animation studio. But the thought of being around people so much more experienced than me freaks me out.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:30 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

I'm guilty of that too. sweatdrop James/Goldie tries to message me every once in awhile. The last time I never responded... I'm so afraid to start a conversation because I feel like I will have nothing to say.

But I can say nothing much happened in my life. I did finally get my license though and bought a car. I still have my job at the dentist office (I dont know if that was ever mentioned) but I'm getting to the point in my life that I worked there too long that I need change. So I'm hoping in the summer time to apply to animation studios (finally). I'm been graduated from college for 2 years now in May so its finally time I do something in my field or at least try to get into somewhere. I don't care if I end up answering phones or a janitor I just want to say I worked in an animation studio. But the thought of being around people so much more experienced than me freaks me out.

Yeah key is getting in the door, like I graduated from uni 2008, but it took me til 2014 to get a job with the Department of Conservation. And even still its only seasonal. So yeah what ever it takes to get your in, once you have it, its soo much easier to progress within.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Prussian Imperial Guard

Fashionable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:02 pm
Oh, jeez, yeah, I missed the boat on this. Happy extremely late birthday. Sorry for not saying it sooner. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:07 pm
Prussian Imperial Guard
Oh, jeez, yeah, I missed the boat on this. Happy extremely late birthday. Sorry for not saying it sooner. sweatdrop

No worries. I'm hardly on anymore, hence the very late reply to this. But thanks!!! 4laugh  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Prussian Imperial Guard

Fashionable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:05 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Prussian Imperial Guard

No worries. I'm hardly on anymore, hence the very late reply to this. But thanks!!! 4laugh
Well, here's a very late reply to your late reply to my late reply. Take that.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:27 pm
Prussian Imperial Guard
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Prussian Imperial Guard

Well, here's a very late reply to your late reply to my late reply. Take that.

whee Thanks...?  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers