Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There was a doe standing at the edges of The Mothers Club, where it could most conceivably be the official entrance. Her eyes were disturbingly intent, yet also strangely distant, as if they were intently fixed a little distance beyond the others' eyes. Perhaps into their skull. This was of her eyes that saw, of course, rather than the multitude emblazoned, unseeing, into her pelt. At least, one presumed they were unseeing.

"Please allow me to speak to the Kin in charge," she said.
Ruriska
Thank you so much bby!! <3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fierce Love gave the doe a slightly suspicious once-over. Being fixed with such an intense stare was an unnerving experience and the old Kiokote responded to it with a glower and gruff reply: "She’s just finishing up with another young mother. Follow me."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She led the Kimeti deeper into the tribelands, where a small brook babbled merrily and a group of foals were playing a lively game of tag nearby. "Wait here."

Just when the wait began to feel excessive, Peep arrived in a flurry of apologies. There was a splotch of blood on her cheek. "I’m sorry to keep you waiting. But we have three healthy new lambs in the tribe," she beamed proudly. "Precious darlings. Their mother did so well." She was glowing with delight.

Jun D
anything for you <33

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:40 am
"You are in charge here," Foresight said as the tiny Acha came up to her, then listened very seriously, "That is good. Congratulations."

She left a brief silence. Perhaps she was embarrassed. Her look(s, all of them) did not betray it. Perhaps she was only leaving a suitable gap in the conversation before resuming:

"I have been told this is an establishment that will provide adequate care for children."

Ruriska

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:14 am
While her joy did not diminish during the space between spoken words, Peep’s gaze sharpened. Of course the doe was pregnant, that much she’d known at a glance. The only curiosity that remained was in whether the Kimeti desired merely a blessing or intended on leaving her children on Mothers Club lands.

"Yes," she said kindly, offering no judgement with her smile. "There are many Mothers and Watchers here to care for and raise children. There is plenty of space for everyone."

Jun D

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:27 am
She was silent for a moment.

"I do not have experience with children," she finally said, "and I do not think I shall see the father again."

Ruriska

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:05 am
"That’s all fine," Peep assured the doe gently, "we’re all here to help you. You’re welcome to stay as long as you need. I would love to watch over your children as they grow. You’re not alone."

Jun D
watch me drop the ballll
peep will actually bless her in the next post

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:59 am
The slightest of ripples ran through her pelt. It was probably relief.

"Thank you," she said, "I could not ask for more."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:06 am
"And yet I am happy to give you more," Peep told her, her eyes a gentle glow, her voice the warm touch of a Mother. "May your children have the strength to endure life and love, to live for the moment and find happiness in many forms."

The mare stepped away, turned her back but it was no dismissal. Her posture and the glance she gave over her shoulder was a welcoming one. "My home is your home, as long as you need it to be."

Jun D
I AM SO SORRY I JUST DIDN'T REPLY TO THIS i know the kiddies are all certed and done but I still wanted to finish this off. xD

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:42 am
If her eyes knew how to show emotion, perhaps here she would. Instead, she dropped her head, bowing low to the ground in thanks. When the mare beckoned, she moved to follow, humbled.

Ruriska
Eee thank you bby! ;A; Peep is the best, sob. QAQ

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces