[PRP] Some Enchanted Evening... [Rasp/Rest in Peace] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:35 pm
In one fell swoop, Rasp achieved the impossible - Rest In Peace laughed.

It was a sharp, resounding bark, full of startled delight. “My little leaves are as pleased as the rest of my body,” she informed him afterwards, her smile lingering.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:05 am
"You have graced me," he too laughed, a raspy, throaty one. "I've one big leaf - branch -" he swished his own tail upwards, letting the breeze whistle through the slivers, "and surely it, too, is as delighted as myself. If I were lost tonight, I no longer am."  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:42 pm
"Then we are quite the pair," she told him.

The Zikwa stood quietly for a moment, studying him with a tilted head, her ears and other sense doing the work, taking in the heat of his body, the sound of his breathing.

When she spoke again, the words weren't really question, simply an offering."The night is still young, perhaps we should make the most of it."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:41 am
Deliberate steps and his warmth was much closer, the piecey parts of his tail brushing against the delicate branches that seemed to beckon. "We have conducted a valuable lesson tonight," he whispered, and smiled - his teeth scraped with the movement of his jaw, sounding the motion out to the doe. "One needn't be lost to be found."  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out