Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Yaoi OC's (dark and gore) 21+ please

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raunchy Seacow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:39 pm
Hi! I'm looking for some one to rp my character with. He can be top or bottom.

Me:
25 years old (which is why I want to rp with some one kind of my age).
Female
Semi lit to Lit (2-5 paragraphs) I don't care what you are smile And I don't mind spelling errors- so if your new or anything don't be nervous.

My inspirations:
Outlast
Outlast Whistle blower
Lockout
Jing: King of Bandits
Marble Hornets
Horror in general

Him:

Name: Cyrin
small bio:
He died when he was 19, and a powerful demon by the name of Malice gave him life again. Only me and Malice know why he took in a human. Because of this Cyrin has spent a lot of time in hell at Malices side, learning from him.

Malice sleeps A LOT (some times for years) and when that happened Cyrin is free to run around with the living- usually looking for earthly pleasures (on earth or not)

Cyrin is pretty easy going, looks for the pleasure in things and has no shame.

(looks will be linked ot a page a put up on him- my computer is wacky and im having problems with photobucket)
Cyrin sketches

!!!!!!!Plot I would LOVE to do with him:

He gets place into a prison/mental asylum that's corrupt and testing on its inmates. (your character can be what ever you want- scientist/ inmate/ whatever). Possible riots?.!!!!!!!

I would love to do email or pm's. And my limits are what ever your limits are!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:38 pm
Raunchy Seacow
Hi! I'm looking for some one to rp my character with. He can be top or bottom.

Me:
25 years old (which is why I want to rp with some one kind of my age).
Female
Semi lit to Lit (2-5 paragraphs) I don't care what you are smile And I don't mind spelling errors- so if your new or anything don't be nervous.

My inspirations:
Outlast
Outlast Whistle blower
Lockout
Jing: King of Bandits
Marble Hornets
Horror in general

Him:

Name: Cyrin
small bio:
He died when he was 19, and a powerful demon by the name of Malice gave him life again. Only me and Malice know why he took in a human. Because of this Cyrin has spent a lot of time in hell at Malices side, learning from him.

Malice sleeps A LOT (some times for years) and when that happened Cyrin is free to run around with the living- usually looking for earthly pleasures (on earth or not)

Cyrin is pretty easy going, looks for the pleasure in things and has no shame.

(looks will be linked ot a page a put up on him- my computer is wacky and im having problems with photobucket)
Cyrin sketches

!!!!!!!Plot I would LOVE to do with him:

He gets place into a prison/mental asylum that's corrupt and testing on its inmates. (your character can be what ever you want- scientist/ inmate/ whatever). Possible riots?.!!!!!!!

I would love to do email or pm's. And my limits are what ever your limits are!

Hey Id love to role play with you!!!! Im okay with pretty much anything and everything. Though I was hoping maybe we could do a multi character rp with James, Ivy (with or without his dad) Micah and Cyrin. They're all set for Outlast setting lol. Im 21 and Im semi lit meaning I like to write 2-4 paragraphs and my limits are up to the sky. XD i was thinking though plot wise Micah has James admitted due to his crimes and his Son was Cyrins friend before he "died" idk how itd work but i think itd be fun.
All my characters  

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Raunchy Seacow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:00 am
Xanes_Fox18

Hey Id love to role play with you!!!! Im okay with pretty much anything and everything. Though I was hoping maybe we could do a multi character rp with James, Ivy (with or without his dad) Micah and Cyrin. They're all set for Outlast setting lol. Im 21 and Im semi lit meaning I like to write 2-4 paragraphs and my limits are up to the sky. XD i was thinking though plot wise Micah has James admitted due to his crimes and his Son was Cyrins friend before he "died" idk how itd work but i think itd be fun.
All my characters

Sounds good! I think ill have cyrin put into the asylum because he claims he died and a demon owns him haha. Would you like me to start, and Pms? Or do you wanna exchange anything first? We already got bios out of the way.

I will also make up another character to play a evil corrupt employee. I'm working on him now but you will get a bio as/before he enters.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:16 am
Raunchy Seacow
Xanes_Fox18

All my characters

Sounds good! I think ill have cyrin put into the asylum because he claims he died and a demon owns him haha. Would you like me to start, and Pms? Or do you wanna exchange anything first? We already got bios out of the way.

I will also make up another character to play a evil corrupt employee. I'm working on him now but you will get a bio as/before he enters.

That could work smile um yeah Pms works for me and though how to start this? Thats my flaw as a RPer i don't know how to start things to get it going  

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items