[B] Flying and Soaring

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And he skipped, jumped, chased his tail with a peaceful look on his face, a cheerful sound and a click of his heels. Something had happened and he truly felt energized, alive, whole and full. He felt he could fly!

Above the Waves didn't even care if he got his usually spotless hooves dirty from the swamp dirt, leaves all over his horns and one hanging from the tip of his nose. Maybe not the best look as he was looking for a legendary, but he wasn't really focused on that.

Chrystali
;v;

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She was there, watching him, her head cocked to the side, a smile worn that was both tired but pleased.

He was definitely the one she was being Pulled to. His exuberance was very nearly contagious, and if she wasn't raising her own feisty clutch, she surely would have joined in his dance. Instead, the mother, heavy with sleepless nights but endless joy for the cause, approached the frolicking father-to-be with all the poise and experience of a true matron.

"Congratulations," she greeted him with soft amusement, eyes alight.

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:45 pm
And the graceful acha who never tripped over anything since he was a little foal practically fell on his face as he heard the sound. "!!!!" Yet as fast as it had happened, he got back on his hooves, unfazed. Bright eyes twinkling at this mare.

"You are one of the Legendary," he said with awe, recovering his stance. It was obvious he had known stories of them and hoped to see one especially at this moment. "I have heard many things! And your beauty is not lost on me as well as this--this air you have around you, and I already feel truly blessed by the swamp." He bowed his head for a moment, "I am Above the Waves, may I ask your name?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:47 pm
The Kiokote chuckled softly, coming to a standstill a short ways from him, her auburn mane settling over her budding flowers. "I am Ascent," she bowed her head to him, "and it is my pleasure and honor to be here for your very happy news, Above the Ways."

As was her way, she would let him take what he would from their encounter. "What can I do for you?"

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:51 pm
"Ascent!" he said her name happily, "Ascent... May you .... touch my hooves with yours?" The acha said rather simply, starry eyed at the legendary kiokote in front of him.

"So that I may transfer the blessings to the doe who carries my children, I want to keep her safe-- and the children and her strong. May I be selfish enough to ask that of you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:58 pm
She blinked in surprise before breaking into a bright smile. That was quite possibly the sweetest request she'd ever had -- not the blessing itself, but its purpose and transfer. How imaginative!

Of course, it didn't work that way, but...he didn't need to know that. "Of course I will do that for you," she replied serenely, lifting one of her hooves towards him. Head lifted, she intoned, "A blessing for you and yours, Above the Waves - your mate's safety, your children strong, the MotherFather watch over you."

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:03 pm
And Waves followed her smile, a brighter expression on his face. Did she accept--?

"Oh---OH!" He had to keep still for when she touched her hoof to him, slightly trembling in excitement and anticipation, nodding his head as she spoke to him, letting out a cry of happiness after the words she had said.

"Oh thank you, thank you!! They are blessed--/I/ am blessed!" And he carefully took his dark hoof back and then proceeded to dance around in a circle, as if weightless--and then danced around the legendary in a circle, tail whipping gently back and forth in the air, as if to complete it all.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:07 pm
Laughter followed his dance, Ascent staying in place with an amused sort of resignation. Usually she wouldn't want to be so...lauded, but who was she to stand in the way of another's happiness when she was still swept away by her own? She understood his excitement, and she shared in it.

"Now then!" she said after he'd circled her a few times with enthusiasm, "Carry your blessing to your chosen one! Go share this joy with her, and remember it well." She chuckled again, adding her own personal blessing, "May you know such joy again, Above the Waves, and always."

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:15 pm
"And I shall!" Waves pranced around one more time in his excitement, the dance ending with a kick of the heel and his tail wildly swinging in the air.

"With this blessing--- I shall go the the doe and wish my children a strong happy life -- I shall remember this, Ascent. I have been every so fortunate to meet you!" He bowed his head and laughed cheerfully.

And he went happily back to the mother-to-be, hoof containing all the blessings from the MotherFather and he hoped, wished -- knew that the children would be blessed.  
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games