Welcome to Gaia! ::

The United Nations of Gaia v2

Back to Guilds

Promoting and exploring multiculturalism on Gaia. 

Tags: united, nations, gaia, international 

Reply Chatterbox
Introduction Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MZgen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:31 am
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
MlDORI
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
MlDORI
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
MlDORI

Hahahaha! Quote of the day. Spam as they are, it's amusing to read the posts there sometimes. And the wordgames are pretty fun to play, I frequent it myself.
I used to go to WG. I stopped going when I realized how stuck up the regulars were. And one of the mods let the power go to her head. I can do without the drama.

Well, what matters is if you're happy! I don't get personal on WG unless anyone happens to chat with me on profile comments so I don't get embroiled in those issues. What forums do you go to then?
None. I stick to games and marketplace mostly. I have a thread in Kindred and a thread in Aquariums that I maintain.

Oooh got your castor yet? Cool! Haven't been to aquarium-related threads for a while!
Castor?

The white bunny that can be crafted from the coloured kins in LK  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:33 am
MlDORI
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
MlDORI
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
MlDORI

Well, what matters is if you're happy! I don't get personal on WG unless anyone happens to chat with me on profile comments so I don't get embroiled in those issues. What forums do you go to then?
None. I stick to games and marketplace mostly. I have a thread in Kindred and a thread in Aquariums that I maintain.

Oooh got your castor yet? Cool! Haven't been to aquarium-related threads for a while!
Castor?

I didn't even know this existed. o.o;  

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

MZgen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:35 am
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
MlDORI
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
MlDORI
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
MlDORI

Castor?

Oooh it's from the most recent easter event, if you go to the Bunny/Easter Island in Lake Kindred sometimes they'll drop kindred eggs or other RIGs. With enough required eggs in red, blue, green, yellow and purple you can craft Kindred Ranger Castor under alchemy, after you buy the formula which is pretty cheap.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:41 am
MlDORI
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
MlDORI
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
MlDORI

Castor?

Oooh it's from the most recent easter event, if you go to the Bunny/Easter Island in Lake Kindred sometimes they'll drop kindred eggs or other RIGs. With enough required eggs in red, blue, green, yellow and purple you can craft Kindred Ranger Castor under alchemy, after you buy the formula which is pretty cheap.
I think I'd rather buy the kin on marketplace. xd That sounds like more trouble than it's worth.  

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

MZgen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:42 am
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
MlDORI
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
MlDORI
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
MlDORI

Castor?

I think I'd rather buy the kin on marketplace. xd That sounds like more trouble than it's worth.

Hahaha true that! I started earlier so that motivated me to craft it myself but it's defo more practical to buy it now sweatdrop .  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:49 am
MlDORI
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
MlDORI
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
MlDORI

Hahaha true that! I started earlier so that motivated me to craft it myself but it's defo more practical to buy it now sweatdrop .
That's usually how it works. xd  

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Esselean

Tipsy Fairy

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:19 pm
Hey all. You can call me Ess. I am 29 and live in Australia. It's great that there are still active guilds on gaia! Yay!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:07 pm
Esselean
Hey all. You can call me Ess. I am 29 and live in Australia. It's great that there are still active guilds on gaia! Yay!
Welcome aboard! Trying to keep it active. xd  

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Jay Angel Of Darkness

Shy Bunny

15,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:55 pm
where do i start...?

errr well i go by kaite but most people call me jay.

im a bit of a weird person who likes listening to music,reading (mostly read mangas online. the type i read is not important.)

i do have secrets like most people and some i dont prefer to share as i dont like judgemental people...

be nice to me ill be nice to you. treat me or my friends ill treat you the same way.

other then that if you wanna know more please feel free to ask me
smile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:37 pm
XxMockingJayCRXx
where do i start...?

errr well i go by kaite but most people call me jay.

im a bit of a weird person who likes listening to music,reading (mostly read mangas online. the type i read is not important.)

i do have secrets like most people and some i dont prefer to share as i dont like judgemental people...

be nice to me ill be nice to you. treat me or my friends ill treat you the same way.

other then that if you wanna know more please feel free to ask me
smile
Welcome aboard! heart  

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Mikuuyuu

Garbage Wife

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:32 pm
Not really sure what to say or put here, but here goes nothing. xD

I'm Leo, or you can call me Dante if you are more comfortable doing that.

I'm 21 years old, and I live in the USA. In my free time, I like to play video games, doodle, and mostly read. I'm a pretty quite person by nature, but once some one gets to know me, I talk more plus you find out that I am weird and a bit of a dork, lol.

I'm pretty open minded to just about anything. I don't like to judge others, mainly because its kinda dumb. I am agnostic/athiest, but I do believe there is something out there watching me. Not sure what it is. xD

I like meeting new people, but I kinda suck with conversations. ^^; But it is nice to meet all of ya.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:34 pm
Dante the MGG
Not really sure what to say or put here, but here goes nothing. xD

I'm Leo, or you can call me Dante if you are more comfortable doing that.

I'm 21 years old, and I live in the USA. In my free time, I like to play video games, doodle, and mostly read. I'm a pretty quite person by nature, but once some one gets to know me, I talk more plus you find out that I am weird and a bit of a dork, lol.

I'm pretty open minded to just about anything. I don't like to judge others, mainly because its kinda dumb. I am agnostic/athiest, but I do believe there is something out there watching me. Not sure what it is. xD

I like meeting new people, but I kinda suck with conversations. ^^; But it is nice to meet all of ya.
Welcome aboard! heart  

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Mikuuyuu

Garbage Wife

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:35 pm
Aozora ~Blue Sky~