Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
searching for role players Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:21 pm
StarDropDestiny
ShadowStream-chan
StarDropDestiny
ShadowStream-chan

Well, have you ever doubled up before? To me it always works but I am not sure. It's just where we play two characters (male and female is mostly the main reason). I think the pirate RP can use the double up very well, but the bad boy/girl X good girl/guy can use it too. I got some more questions, just so I get an idea

1. For pirate Rp, are you playing royalty or a peasant now becoming a victim of Slavery? This will just depend on who I am using.

2. For pirate to, do you might if we use sensitive stuff into play? Like abuse? Sexual violence (which can be time skipped)? Etc.?

3. If we are doing bad X good person to, which role did you have in mind? (I know about the female, but did you want to be a good girl or a bad girl?)

Yes I have doubled a few times, some times i doubled both males, or both females and more often I played both male and female, it really just depends on who i was roleplaying with. As for your questions, #1 I was thinking about the royalty role, #2 no, I do not mind, my only thing I am not too keen on roleplaying with is drug use, #3 I think I would be the Good girl because I am currently roleplaying as the bad boy in a different roleplay. However if there is any specific role that you wanted I am fine with playing anything, I am just trying to get variety in my roleplays.

No and it makes sense, There is an RP I would love to play the female on (It's a Inuyasha-inspired RP) and I was always the male demon put into the present, and I wanted to try the other side. So I understand why you wanted variety.

So we can do the Pirate x Royalty RP. I will use double up for me (One a captain and other a regular mate), you don't have to but I feel like doing so. Want me to send in profiles to you through PMs? Or do you want to do it through threads?

PMs would be easier, I use my phone when I am not at home and with two jobs I am not at home often. I might start out with one character for now and see how it goes, and then add another later.

Yeah of course ^^. I'll get the profiles going then.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:34 pm
ShadowStream-chan

Yeah of course ^^. I'll get the profiles going then.

Ok send me a PM when you are ready.  

StarDropDestiny

Friendly Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

StarDropDestiny

Friendly Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:37 pm
Bump <3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:41 pm
~bump~  

StarDropDestiny

Friendly Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

StarDropDestiny

Friendly Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 9:03 am
Bump <3  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:14 am
~bump~  

StarDropDestiny

Friendly Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:38 pm
StarDropDestiny

~Vampire/Other Mythical Creature x Human/Other Mythical Creature (modern time, medieval, or maybe even somewhere in between. Also could be something like they were both humans when they were younger, but they were separated and one got turned into a vampire and then they were reunited and the vampire was in love with the human and wanted to win her/his heart.)

This one strikes me as intresting. and i can come up with a plot line if you want. (i will request some information to help story build) but im up for anything. Future, modern, past. even the mythical creatures your chosing. within reason of course. (not going like it if your a pony turned humanoid. or something like that. it just doesn't sit right with me.) (Before you ask NO im not a My little pony fan its just a strong example of something i hate more now)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:08 pm
Currently looking for someone who is willing to do some extensive one on one Rp with me. I'm interested in just about any kind of role play so there are no limits. All I ask is that you are at least 25 years of age. Please pm me if your are interested or have any questions.  

xXUntamed Kasai TigerXx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

10,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers