Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)
Trippin back to da Old Ria, Art style!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:46 pm
Woo! I found a huge stash of my old Ria drawings. And i decided to share it with you all! indeed indeed.

Yes the pictures suck, its only cause i have a digital camera and no scanner. And i can assure you my drawing sucks. So enjoy to the best of your abilities.

Lets start off with Ria 1 pics. And note the memorability of them (no not my art but what they represent.)

Ria 1

User Image

Kurai kicking Matt's butt. With Yvonne watching them. nuff said.

User Image

Kurai before coming to Ria and with Mint still alive. woo.

User Image
User Image

A old Ria comic i used to make based on a shopping trip Sakura takes Kurai on.
These are the first two pages.

I might upload more lata.

User Image
Yvonne, Ky, Aldora, Kurai. The two pillars of Ria 1.

User Image

After the fight with Kurai, Ky finds himself in the Temple of Oaka's in a bed and on the table was a bitter potion Yvonne prepared for Ky with a note that said "please drink this Ky"

User Image
Kurai, Mattus, Rayan, Ky, and some other guy i forgot.

Ria 2

User Image

The lovely Ria 1 gals. From top left to right (Vega, Saya, Rene, Toadess, Cheyanne, Jiggs (horse)) Middle left to right (Sakura, Kari, Mer) Bottom Left to right (Chii) Saya, Truinis,

User Image
Some of the pillars of Ria 2. Left to right from the top (Yin (Dark celestial faerie which Scary Sakura played), Left to right from bottom (Sakura, Kari, Toadess, Kurai)

User Image
Ria 2 Chibis. Top left ot right (Aran/Gen, Renim, that gurl Rayan hanged around, Rayan, Kari) Bottom left to right (Kurai, Matt, Ky)

User Image
Outside the Temple of Oaka's, Cless and Blonde hair Kurai With Haru wrapped around him.

User Image
A coloured Group pic of Ria 2 peeps. left to right (Truinis, Kruck, Kari, Toadess, Kurai, Sakura)

User Image
Ria 2 fanfic of Ria Kids up top was Riku (Kurai and Toadess's kid (yes Riku lata became Rayoshi and Kari's kid)) and left to right is (Teen Mint, Toadess, and Kurai)

User Image
The fight against Oni-Aoshi. Kari and Kurai not doing too well...

User Image
From top left to right (Oni-Aoshi and Ky) Middle is Kurai and from the bottom left to right (Truinis, Puppet Sakura, and Kruck)

User Image
Still pondering if this one is Kurai and Mint... I am thinkin it was just a randomn drawing.

User Image
Kurai and Oni-Aoshi.

User Image
Kurai 1 with the gun he stole from Rayan's shop at top, and the shortly lived Blonde haired Kurai in Ria 2 with Haru in his hand.

User Image
Kurai with the Pink Crystal he got from Sakura. Kurai was also a jewlery sculptor and wore this all the time. And yes. He is on weed.

User Image
Ishoa with Puppet Sakura in his command. The ones on the Right are from an RO fanfic.

Ria 3

User Image
The only Ria 3 pic i got XP. Kurai facing down an old Ky.

Ria 4

User Image
Plans for the Courtyard which never made its way out.

User Image
An incomplete Crew member drawing i never finished. Yes thats Joy in the back leaping on rayan's head while Aili is watching in horror. Mint is hiding behind Kurai and Celestial is givin an OK. And Ai on the side ashamed of Lazy Kurai.

User Image
Ria 4 Kurai and Ky on the DDR Arcade.

User Image
Kurai sitting down with the shortly lived Emotion Kurai hanging about him in the back.

User Image
The Last ever drawing i did for a while of Ria 4. Kurai in the courtyard just enjoying the day. With Butch and Oliver in the back staring down each other, and Violet blushing as he sits with a nonchalant Renim under the big Courtyard tree.

User Image
Ria 4 Kurai with his incomplete flame blade with Uwasa in the back just looking kewl.

User Image
Nebody remember this pic? Oliver, Nohea, and Mint.

User Image
Kurai with Rayan just being kewl.

User Image
Nebody remember this old pic? The Ria 4 starters. Uwasa, Susie, Kurai, Ky, Tiff, and Rene.

User Image
Don't even try to read this XP.

And thats pretty much all there is to Ria....  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:47 pm
But i feel like showing off some of Kurai's history and all. So enjoy the randomness of these.

Ragnarok Online

User Image
RO monk Kurai with Ro Monk Aldora.

User Image
RO monk Kurai with RO Knight Ky and RO Blacksmith Rene in the back enjoying a time in the pub. While Pet SOhee and Pet Peco meet each other.

Shao-lin Kids (A Fanfic based on Wushu spiffyness)

User Image
Shao-lin Matt trys to take on a rather tough Shao-lin Rene.

User Image
Shao-lin Matt was one of my favorite person to draw. Just cause he had spiffness factor.

User Image
First ever Shao-lin picture. Started all during a summer class of Math. and a bored Alan.

User Image
Shao-lin Alan with the 2nd use of Mint. Mint was a guardian for Alan and well. Somewhat a lover too. It was confusing. Basically Alan in the Shao-lin fanfic was a emo boy.

Neopets
User Image
A neopets drawing.

Dark moons
User Image
If we were in our own band.

Driving Class
Driving Class had got to be one of my most admired Fanfic/fanart/story i have ever created. Basically a Man named Ray lived with a landlady named Sarah. And he was an ordinary college student until 3 small angels came down being chased by a mischevious little devil. The 3 angels names were Aili, G, AnD MIshelly. Aili was an angel of nature, G was an angel of fire (And very good at it) and Mishelly... was a general clumsy lil angel. The devil that chased them was by the name of Alan, who thought of no more fun then to pester these 3 angels. Ray decided to shelter the 4 under the house along with Sarah the LandLady. And Everyday he tried to study their behavoir and learn abotu Angels and Devils. Yeah.. no real plot in the story.

Oh.

And Sarah has a Hose with the mind of its own.

User Image
The Angels and Devils enjoy the Yummy COokies Sarah made, while Ray tries to study Mishelly.

User Image
The cast relaxin on some clouds./

User Image
A rather dark picture.. where Mattus the archangel comes in. Yeah i dunt even know what happened here.

Legends of Poopism
A really wierd artwork which started in Freshman year when i decided to draw my friends and schoolmates as Fighting characters. It turned out pretty kewl by Junior year. Senior year it sorta died. We all enjoyed it though. Especially making secret characters XP.

User Image
The Legend of Poopism 3 Cast of characters. I.. uh.. i won't even bother listing them all off.

User Image
Legends of Poopism 3 chibisized.

User Image
The reason we did this every year was because we made a profile for every character possible XP. It was fun indeed to do this and we tried to make some story on the 1st one. That failed miserably but by the 3rd we started gettin a decent plot out.

User Image
Uhh it looks kewler if you actually fold it.

User Image
User Image

There <_<

User Image
Colin lookin pretty kewl with the elemental guardians in the back

User Image
some of The Secret characters. Including Joe Bloggs. The average SAT taker.

User Image
When trying to add Wushu Gurls to Legends of Poopism. ehh. MEh. didnt work to well. Rachel and Aili didnt fit in too well.

User Image

Legends of Poopism 4, Never really did finish that off.

Others
Cause other drawings are just fun.

User Image
Child development class is fun.

User Image
I think Nhan will only get this joke.

User Image
My most amazing artwork ever.  

KuraiGekkou

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:56 pm
I love the "My most amazing artwork ever"

xD.

It gave me a few good laughs.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:57 pm
:: gives you an award::..

drawing mateirals-15 dollars
time to draw-skipping class
sketch pad-10 dollars
a hyper neko bouncing off a ero-senseis/hobo head-priceless

For everything else,theres Riaster card.  

JoY_AnGel

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:09 pm
My fav pic is the first one!

YOU IDIOT! U LEFT RENE OUT OF RIA 2!!

Mwhahaa Rene beating up Matt!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:32 pm
WAHHHHH!

The RO pics made me feel bad because my brother is a baka and RO doesn't work!!! When I get meh permanent laptop, Kuri is sending me RO again... >-.->

The last picture was funny and the one with Oliver, Nohea, and Mint, I remember it!! But that's because I'm cool. XDDDD

Looking at these drawings, I see that you've come a long way. >.< I'm terrible at drawing, but yeah... The drawings improved with each one. ^.^ Good job!  

Sincerely Sunshine

xxrageofangelsxx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:10 pm
You do a good job making them look natural. I wish I could do that.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:32 pm
And you did all those in probably the period of about four years?

o____o""  

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:10 am
Wow.. someone drew me!! *is so happy* heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:14 pm
*cracks up* Man! I missed those times. What happened to that driving school picture where we were all doing chores. Er.. most of us were doing chores? Good drawings ^_^  

LadyLight
Crew

Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces