Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Precious Soul was feeling rather concerned. She shuffled and sighed and murmured as she stepped her way carefully through the swamp, spooking in typical Precious fashion at every unknown noise and rustle.

This concern had driven her to pace and even leave the side of her greatest comfort: this lovely green buck that had coaxed her, courted her and protected her as her belly grew heavy. A Heavy Heart Bears All had brought her nothing but comfort and safe, enduring company over the last several months. She greatly appreciated it, he made her feel safe but…

Precious was pregnant. She was VERY pregnant. She wasn’t READY to be pregnant.

Finally she stopped and flopped to the ground at last for a rest. Or as carefully and awkwardly as she could with who knows how many extra little souls inside of her. Her rabbit at her feet and jellyfish floating comfortingly by her side, she WANTED to relax but just, COULDN’T.

She could barely look after herself, how was she going to care for and protect helpless little newborn foals?

Blinded By Silence
I hope it's okay that I made the assumption that Heart stuck around! Precious would definitely want him too and stick to him like glue usually. Feel free to bring him in at any point if you want, otherwise traditional one-on-one blessing with just Watch is awesome. <3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Watch had been gliding along, peacefully flying high above the world, watching as he always did when, slowly, a sympathetic pang of panic, fear, and confusion grew inside his feathered breast. He followed it, as he had learned it was best to do, feeling the emotions of the new mother swell and crash around him. He banked and fluttered his way down from the sky, perching himself not more than a few feet away from the purple doe's pacing hooves.

'Calm, my child,' his voice echoed in her mind, sounding like a brook trickling over smooth rocks, 'All will be well.'

Araucana
That's fine! He would have done whatever made her feel the most comfortable. He's had kids before, he knows what to do, how to help. He's as close to a shrink as you can get in Matope, lol.

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:45 pm
Precious froze at first, staring wide eyed at the crane perched before her. H-How? She didn't dare make a sound aloud.

But after a moment, to her surprise she did begin to calm, feeling her nerves soothe. This crane was familiar somehow, like she knew him. Knew him as well as she knew the air or the ground. Like it was intrinsic, instinct.

She couldn't stifle the gasp when she realised what he was, who he was.

"A-Are... are you sure?" Precious finally replied to him, shyly.

Blinded By Silence
Awesome, I'm glad. <3
Perhaps he should meet my Clove one day, local councillor and therapist is basically her role at the soon to be Polite Society tribe! >w<

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The crane spread his wings and lifted his eyes to the sun. They shone with a matching intensity of the sun that filtered its way down through the tree tops. Slowly and yet all at once, the wings became hooves, feathers became fur, the crane became a stag. He lowered his head, his water-like markings shimmered and his eyes burned ever so brightly.

"Of course I am sure," He smiled warmly, "I know your fears, little one, for they were once my own. In a slightly different sense, of course," He chuckled softly, "So, tell me child. Why are you so afraid?"

Araucana

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:35 am
"W-well..." Precious couldn't help her usual stutter, despite feeling unusually but pleasantly at ease with the stag before her. "You see... I'm not ready to be a mother. The father too assures me everything will be fine but I just can't bring myself to believe it. How will I be able to look after them with who I am? How will they be able to look after themselves with who their mother is?"

She drew quiet again, feeling quite embarrassed for blurting it all out like that. She looked away and drooped her ears. "I hope they're nothing like me."

Blinded By Silence
I'm sorry this reply is so super late! I'd completely forgotten it was incomplete! D: ♥

Also Precious totally gets her wish where Ink Cap is concerned, oh dear. OTL

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff