Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 4:11 pm
TawnyAngel
Zevran

"Usually you can tell without doing a trust excessive when five hundred or so feet in the air." Lex open the pokeball allowing his crobat to appear and stretch. "They might, usually its smaller pokemon like Gogoat and restricted to parts of the city."  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 4:18 pm
Shaddaling
Lex

"Ah, well of course," Zevran replied with a chuckle and a nod. How did you tell though? How could you be sure they wouldn't drop you to your doom? Sasha spoke of trust as though it were such a simple thing, and so he smiled and let it alone.

"Well it does me no harm to ask," Zevran continued with a a shrug. "If they do I may meet you sooner than if not - and I will trust their pokemon not to drop me because they would probably have an unwelcome lawsuit - and as I have your number I can send you a message to let you know? If it comes about that I must take the bus back perhaps I can meet you for a casual dinner instead of lunch, you and your boyfriend?" There was no reason they couldn't all eat together even if Sasha's amor was not to be persuaded on more energetic group activities.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 4:33 pm
TawnyAngel
zevran

"Ooh, ooh! That could be fun! And good luck," He beamed, reaching out to stroke between Howlback's ears, cooing at his bat. "Just give me a text if you are able to rent a pokemon or if you have to take the bus."  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 4:37 pm
Shaddaling
Lex
Zevran chuckled again and gave a nod of affirmation. "Count on it Sasha, and either way I hope to see you later today." With that and a wave he turned away and started towards the farm buildings, gently diverting the Caterpie from his ear again as he went.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 3:42 pm
"Later!" Lex called out. He made sure all his pokemon were secured in their pokeballs, and pokeballs secured on his belt before nodding at Howlback, eager to get into the air.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff