Submit

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 1:13 pm
Mika got off, alright. But instead of hopping back onto the floor, she jumped onto Sync's leg instead. She began to scale the Rocket, her destination being his shoulder.

"Mika!" Nakura snapped sharply. "Get off this instant!" He brought out her Love Ball and attempted to recall her with it.

Mika cried, dodging the little red beam that shot out to find her as she continued her ascent.

"I highly doubt that's what he wants, Mika," he answered dryly, casting his pokemon an incredulous look. He turned to Namie. "Can't you do something about her?"

The Gardevoir gave him an annoyed look and turned away.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 10:04 pm
As the bug hopped off Vulpix and onto his person, Sync's expression morphed into one of quiet disdain, though his smirk remained. "I don't think it wants to listen to you," he noted as he watched the small creature climb up him, not moving from his spot leaning comfortably against his door. When it became clear that she was keen on simply climbing higher, he curled the fingers of one hand together and set them in her path, waiting to see if she would get close - but not so close that she'd climb on top of his hand. If she did get close enough, he had every intention of flicking her right in the face to see how far she'd fly across the room.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 10:50 pm
"They never do," the ex-Rocket answered unhappily. "But at the moment, I don't really care what it wants. Mika!"

The Joltik, seeing the curled fingers in her path, paused for a moment. Then, evidently taking them as a gesture of good will, came closer. And, as Sync had willed it, got flicked across the hall to smack into the wall opposite of the green-haired grunt's doorway.

Izaya watched and stared, startled. Namie did the same, only to burst into laughter once the bug began to slide down the wall.

she laughed viciously, clutching her sides in amusement. amazing. I like this Rocket. He might just be one of my new favorites.>

Their trainer rolled his eyes at his Gardevoir's reaction and returned her to her ball before doing the same with Mika. He could heal her later, but from what he knew of the Joltik, she was sturdy enough that he didn't feel he had reason to worry.

"Well. There's at least one thing we have common," he remarked, turning back down the hall to go. "Neither of us seem very fond of pokemon. I'll be back later, so feel free to tell KO I dropped by. Or not." He raised a hand in farewell without turning his head to look behind him. "See ya~"

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 11:00 am
Sync wasn't sure if she would even come close enough for him to flick her off of him. He wasn't sure if she'd even come close to his hand - perhaps she would have avoided it altogether and gone around - but she had come closer and gave him the perfect opportunity to flick her in the face as hard as he could.

So he did.

When she collided with the opposite wall and began to slide down, his reaction was the same as Namie's: He began to laugh, loud and hard with a hint of malice, at the tiny bug-pokemon's predicament - and he appreciated the taller pokemon's similar response. "I can't believe it just walked right into that," he managed to say between laughs, though his voice lacked any kind of disbelief, "and sure." He didn't clarify exactly what part he said 'sure' to, and instead moved back into his room and shut the door, still laughing.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out