Reply Roleplay
[PRP] Want to Know You

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tymiko

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 11:05 pm
The water-loving trainer approached the park with a Dragonair flying beside her and a Vaporeon at her heels. She smiled and warned the boys once again to behave as they reached their destination. Once there, she released a good many of her other pokemon, including a Lucario whose pokeball she had recently found. The Lucario hadn't seemed at all eager to find its former owner so she assumed he had been abandoned. It was about time for him to meet the rest of her team and to get to know them if he was going to be joining their ranks.

Bubble Gum the ditto noticed him immediately and assumed his form for fun, introducing themselves to him in the shape of another Lucario. Fathom left Tymiko to join Distance once the Umbreon had been released. Skipper and Wiki began to chase each other around and shoot water at one another. Skylar the Dragonair, however, chose to remain hovering just above Ty. The young lady beamed at her pokemon and reached up a hand to stroke Skylar's head. It had been a while since they had all gotten to stretch their legs like this all at the same time.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 11:18 pm
Andre watched his pokemon run around the grassy area from his perch on a nearby picnic table, Velencia draped across his lap enjoying the absent petting. "Don't scorch the grass, Alioth." He called out as the unique Flareon chased his Vaporeon about.

Nenuphar screeched, narrowly avoiding being pounced on by his teammate. fight me!> The dark fire type laughed, weaving between beyond's legs to try to cut the water type off. The Rapidash rolled his eyes at the eveelutions' antics but allowed for Tepsichore to hop up onto his back all the same.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Tymiko

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 11:50 pm
don't you fight him? Just shut him up with a quick water attack or something,> Fathom called to his fellow Vaporeon, having overheard the conversation between the other Eeveeloutions. But then he actually got a look at Alioth. <...Uh...wait, is he a Flareon or an Umbreon?> Maybe he was a child of both similar to how Distance had been born from a Vaporeon and Espeon.

Skylar called, flying over from Ty to oversee the chase.

Lucario agreed, walking over toward the little gathering with his double coming up behind him. must fight someone, I will take you on.>

"Wow...you have quite a few lovely pokemon there," Tymiko said, approaching Andre when she saw her own team gravitate toward his. "Did you capture them all yourself? Er, if you don't mind me asking." She looked at them all but couldn't really detect any pattern among their types or species. "You seem to have quite an assortment."

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 12:28 am
Nenuphar snorted before ducking out of the way of Alioth once again. The water type made a beeline for the Rapidash and the giggling Slyveon.

Said pokemon proudly lifted his head before giving a squawk of surprise as Tepsichore suddenly landed on him, knocking him to the ground with a winded huff. She greeted brightly, prancing in place. you...whoever you are.> Alioth grumbled as he tried to squirm free.

"Thank you." Andre nodded his head in greeting to the trainer. Velencia cracked an eye open to glare balefully at the newcomer but seemed to settle down as her trainer began scratching behind her ear. "I don't mind at all." He motioned to the seat next to him with a slight wave of his free hand. "One of them was a gift, but I acquired the rest of them on my own." He glanced out to his pokemon. "...Of the ones that are currently here. A few of them went into the bushes nearby." He added with a slight smile. "Yes, but I rather like the lot I have."

He cocked his head slightly, "I don't believe we've met before. My name is Andre."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Tymiko

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 10:02 am
him?> Fathom inquired of Alioth, both amused and curious. He looked at Nenuphar.

Distance warned her father.

the Vaporeon sighed. His daughter was depressed over her friend being stolen and he wasn't sure how to comfort her except to stay by her side. He supposed it would have been best not to do anything else to upset her either, though.

he said, surprised at the sudden appearance of the cheerful Sylveon. Fathom murmured, amused at Tepsichore's technique.

Ty smiled meekly at the dark Espeon before realizing Andre was motioning for her to sit and quickly complied. "That's amazing," she commented. "You must be a very experienced trainer to have caught so many and to be able to work with so many different types." The girl paused. "Andre... Wait a minute...I remember you. Didn't we work together briefly during the attack on that Rocket base?"

She had been so busy trying to keep track of Aquamarine that she hadn't really been able to pay attention to the other unfamiliar trainers around at the time. Andre, however, was the sort of person that stuck in one's memory and she remembered being with him and Vince in one of the vehicles during a pursuit of some Rockets.

"Yeah, I think I remember now. I'm so sorry, I have horrible memory and I certainly don't expect anyone to remember me. I had looked and acted way different back then, too," she said, recalling that time. "I'm Tymiko. Nice to meet you again, Andre. This time under less stressful circumstances."

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 11:40 am
Alioth took pause at the question, giving Tespichore the chance to lay on top of him. heavy!> The fire-dark type complained, much to the fairy-type's amusement. The Slyveon patted at her brother's nose with one of her ribbons. She gave a sudden squeak as the Flareon hopped to his feet, effectively knocking her off. He whined, immediately moving to chase the other.

It was then that the Rapidash spoke, sidestepping out of the way as Tepsichore gracefully leaped over the charging pokemon. Both eevelutions gave indignant squawks. The horse-like pokemon bowed his head.

"Thank you, I do what I can." Andre said modestly as he tucked a stray strand of hair behind his ear.

Cocking his head slightly, the information broker studied the girl sitting next to him. "I believe we did." He said after a moment, a small smile twitching the corners of his lips. He didn't remember much from that, so occupied with the possibility of finding his little brother that everything else seemed to be little more than blurry smudges in the background. "It was a...busy day, to put it lightly. But it's a pleasure to remake your acquaintance, Tymiko."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Tymiko

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 1:19 pm
that it?> Fathom chuckled.

The attention of the pokemon on Tymiko's team that were close by centered on Beyond when the Rapidash spoke up. Fathom bowed his head back in respect and acknowledgement of the other pokemon's introduction of Andre's group.

the uniquely water-patterned Vaporeon answered with humor in his voice. He curled his tail about her seated form affectionately.

Bubble Gum walked up to Alioth as Fathom spoke, looking the Flareon up and down before reverting to their pink, blobby self. Then, using Transform, the Ditto changed into a perfect Alioth imposter. Bubble Gum teased. They turned their head to find Nenuphar. they
can do.>

"That's for sure," Tymiko laughed in response to Andre's description of that day. "But now that things are calmer, mind me asking what you're doing out here alone?" She glanced at the pokemon. "Well I mean, not alone alone, obviously, but...not with any other humans." Tilting her head at him, she asked, "Prefer the company of pokemon?"

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 11:25 pm
Alioth eyed the Ditto with a bit of skepticism before hopping a bit in place, He said slowly, looking to Beyond for advice. The Rapidash said wisely with a shake of his head before turning his attention back to Fathom. He muttered, pointedly ignoring the laughing Slyveon weaving between his legs.

"It's a rather nice day and I've been cooped up the last couple of months. I thought some fresh air might do us some good." Andre said lightly, running the tips of his fingers along the outline of Velencia's ear and smiling lightly at the purr that rumbled through her body. "Everyone was a bit busy today so I thought I'd bring my pokemon to the park and spend some time with them." He cocked his head in return. "How about you?"  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Tymiko

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 12:38 pm
the Alioth doppleganger asked, looking over at the purple-haired man on the bench.

Skylar smiled as he flew down to intercept the Sylveon in her path.

Fathom advised.

the Dragonair answered. everyone's father. I'm older than you.>

Lucario muttered.

The dragonair frowned and proceeded to stick his nose in the air in a show of having been offended. some of us know how to enjoy ourselves. It's not our fault you're jealous. Right, Teppy?>

"Oh, I see," Ty responded, taking 'everyone' to mean that Andre had other people to spend time with at home. In any case, she didn't think it was her place just then to ask. "Me? Well...I don't know," she admitted shyly. "I'm happy to have so many pokemon to be friends with, but since I can't talk to them, it's not the same as having another human around. You know what I mean?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:47 pm
Alioth nodded rather emphatically, He wouldn't dare go against anything his trainer said...or do much of anything that he wasn't specifically told was okay. To which the Vaporeon gave a derisive snort from his perch on Beyond's back.

Tepsichore came to a halt and cocked her head thoughtfully. She hummed and hawed for a moment before prancing excitedly in place. She cheered, ribbons swaying back and forth. Beyond interjected, turning his head to glare down at the Sylveon. The fairy-type stuck her tongue out at the uniquely coloured Rapidash but nodded all the same. Tepsichore chanted merrily, though she had no idea what the other pokemon could be jealous about. She chirped, motioning for Skylar to follow her as she bounded towards her trainer.

"Interacting with one's pokemon is distinctly different than interacting with a human." Andre agreed easily with a slight nod of his head. "I agree entirely. But if you were seeking human companionship why not visit a cafe or..." He paused and gave Ty a quick look over. "I'm afraid I'm not entirely sure what younger people would find interesting." He admitted with a wry smile.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Tymiko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:22 pm
Bubble Gum's face - the one mimicking Alioth's - lit up upon hearing the information about Andre. the Ditto remarked. With all this talk about asking their trainer permission, the transformation pokemon assumed that meant Andre's team had some way of communicating with him.

Maybe they didn't mean actually talking to him, but if they did, Bubble Gum would have been happy to talk to him, too. One of the benefits of being a Ditto was being able to change types in order to speak to humans that could only understand a certain type of pokemon. If Bubble Gum could change into a type that Andre could understand, maybe they could ask the trainer on Alioth's behalf if they would be allowed to battle each other.

Skylar beamed at Tepsichore’s enthusiasm, but his ear wings drooped slightly at Beyond's agreement with Fathom. the dragonair said, annoyed.

Ear swerving at a sound behind him, Skylar smiled slyly all of a sudden and flew to Tepsichore's side. Twin jets of water sprayed past where he had just been floating, headed straight for the Rapidash. The water shooters - Wiki the Wooper and Skipper the Mudkip - froze in horror as they realized their intended target had gotten away and they had potentially made a new enemy instead.

Skylar laughed. he called, hurrying after Tepsichore before he could get caught up in whatever trouble the two water-types had gotten themselves into.

Fathom slapped his tail to his face in exasperation at Wiki and Skipper's antics while Distance stared sullenly at a blade of grass in front of her as she lay in the sun, eyes nearly closing. Lucario sighed, shaking his head, and walked off a little ways to train by himself.

At Andre's comment regarding younger people, Tymiko laughed aloud. "Oh, come on, you can't be that old," the girl chuckled. "And I'm not as young as I look. Anyway, I've never really understood or got along really well with my peers, so I wouldn't know what they'd find interesting, either. I'm not the most sociable person, but I prefer to know a few people really well rather than have a whole bunch of acquaintances just to call friends."

Her smile became slightly uncomfortable as she stared down at the grass. "My actions and behaviors aren't always understood by others, either, so I'm a bit of an odd one by society's standards. Eccentric, moody...not really a person people can stand to get to know for very long. If they do, they usually end up regretting it. That’s why I spend most of my time in the wilderness training with my pokemon, but then it gets too lonely and I have to go back to civilization for a while. It becomes a cycle." The laugh that followed her words sounded forced. Ty decided to change the subject.

Tilting her head at the man seated beside her, she regarded him curiously. "Why? What do you find interesting?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:02 pm
Alioth cocked his head slightly. Could Andre talk to any one specific pokemon? He certainly hadn't noticed but he didn't pay too much attention to begin with. real smart.> Probably the smartest person that the fire type had ever met.

Beyond said patiently, as if this had been said hundreds of times. But well...it had been drilled into all of their minds. Nenuphar finished for the Rapidash, looking down his nose at Skylar. all get in trouble.> The water-type sent Tepsichore a very pointed look as she skidded to a stop. She looked a bit sheepish for a moment before yelping in surprise,

Though they didn't know to whom she was talking to,ears (or months depending on the pokemon) of training kicked into gear and all of Andre's pokemon crouched low. The streams of water flew over where Beyond had once stood and nearly drenched Alioth instead. The fire-type leaped out of the way with a squawk of surprise. Beyond raised his head slowly, his narrowed gaze flitting over to the culprits. <...Please be more careful where you aim.> He said curtly, rolling his eyes at Alioth's accompanying, Yeah!>

"No, no, not that old." Andre agreed with a light laugh, "But I don't think many people would consider me young either." His gaze briefly darted over towards his pokemon at the loud yelp, but it appeared that nothing serious was going on so he simply let it slide and listened to what Tymiko had to say. "In my experiences it's the eccentric, moody people that are the most interesting." He said lightly, gently freeing his arm from where Velencia had wrapped her tail around it. "Though it can be...disappointing waiting to find the people that are willing to take to time to really get to know you." There weren't many people that knew the real him and lived to tell the tale. "Mmn...I'm rather boring, I'm afraid." He smiled as he tossed his hair behind his shoulder. "I like to read, visit cafes, people watch, and help my little brother with his homework."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces