[PRP] Nighttime swim (Flawed x Echo) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 9:58 pm
My, he really was a terribly jumpy buck. The doe leaned in to stabilize him, nosing at his side and neck to try to indicate that it was really fine, see? "Easy now. I'm not sickened by contact, I promise you. There was no harm done." She paused for a moment, letting him gather his bearings.

"Are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 9:58 pm
“I’m okay.” he gave a nod of his head, the nosing at his self did help him relax a little more and he nosed back at her with a soft whuffle of breath. I hope that’s the case when she can see me clearer… He would be glad to be settled somewhere for awhile. Once they reached the water he looked to her then. “Lead the way, I’ll follow.” Still he was stepping into the water then. That much he could do right off.  

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 4:36 pm
"There's going to be a bit of a swim here, then," the doe warned. "Not for too long– just keep your head up." She moved to wade past him, the cool water offering passive resistance to her movements as she squeezed past the buck, and moved to make a very sharp turn, back towards the rockface, hugging it until she came to a break in the stone, and then moving to press on.

In she disappeared, the sound of water softly splashing as she towed her body past the deepest part, until her hooves caught purchase on submerged rock, and she could stand. "I'm on the other side, now," her voice offered. "Whenever you're comfortable?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:50 pm
“A-alright.” he stepped into the water, feeling Repeat climbing up onto his neck and then his head as he stepped into the water. It was actually slightly refreshing at least as he started to follow the path shed taken. It wasn’t too bad a swim at least, a little awkward thanks to the foxbun on his head but he was managing it none the less.

He was still relieved to find the ground again and he got himself out of the water after a moment of pausing, Repeat hopping off his head and scrambling over by Echo then, turning to watch Flawed with a ‘What’s taking you so long?!’ kind of look. He was out a moment later and shook himself a bit. “T-that wasn’t so bad.”  

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:52 pm
"Just enough to keep unwanted visitors out," the doe replied softly. "This is a safe haven– you're safe here. Your pet... you may want to keep him close– he's in no danger, but he may not like some of my friends." She strode in, moving to push past hanging moss to the cave, where little patches of glowing mosses and fungi had been carefully cultivated to keep the main path visible even in the darkness of the night.

"Come on, then. Follow me."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces