Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[B] Everything worked out in the end...? (Rescue and ?)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suishii

Normal Blob

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 3:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. A really fat Rescue waddled down an old and well-worn path through a relatively dry part of the swamp, ostensibly to suss out some kind of hard-to-find foodstuff that she had pleaded a jonesin' for. She was hungry, but her search was for more intangible things. In fact, this was about the third time she had traveled down this way (on some good/bad advice) in two days. Rumor was "good things would happen trust me for real I knew a doe who went down there and like, some stuff happened, and like, she had like 27 babies and they were all like REALLY BIG and had MUSCLES and were like super healthy and all that no foolin'."

She was starting to think maybe this was not an accurate rumor. But... hey, exercise is good, right?  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 12:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Peep had come a long way for this one. As she had travelled, the landscape had slowly begun to to dry up, changing from lush and wet Swamp into what would soon become the harsh borderlands. Somewhere out there was another tribe, weathering the sun-beaten and windswept land, so different from her own home.

It was a relief to finally see the doe she had been searching for. She was a foxbun when she approached, hopping towards the doe and stopping to dig at the ground nearby, revealing a fat root full of nutrients. Then she sat back expectantly; just a happy foxbun with her nose wrinkled in a smile.

Suishii

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Suishii

Normal Blob

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 6:30 am
Rescue watched, enamored, as the foxbun hopped fearlessly over. And wonder of wonders, found a big ol' root! With "Rescue" practically carved into it!
She crooned happily at the little guy. "Aren't you the sweetest and best and cutest? Maybe we can... share? Whatcha say?"

Ruriska
Sorry I am out of town now... and I ahve a laptop but no mouse... sad So I'm keeping it short.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 12:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In the blink of an eye, the foxbun was replaced by a small Acha, her nose still wrinkled in delight. Near her feet a ghost-like form copied her every move.

"I'm tempted but no, that's all yours. It's good for you and your children." Though once she was done here, she would definitely be looking for a snack.

"I'm here to give you a blessing," she told the doe.

Suishii
no worries! short works fine for me right now anyway xD i'll be out of town soon too!

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces