[PRP] Stare into the Sun (Toxin x By the River) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:01 pm
"Oh good!" she was happy to have the company really and her tone gave away that much really. "Polite I can do. I can't promise I won't be excitable, or anything though. But I'll try to keep it at a normal excitement level." she stressed try.

"Okay off we go!" this was new for her, but in a good way. She was enjoying his company really. "Have you been to the gathering at all?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:04 pm
"The gathering? Oh, uh... no, not yet. There's a lot of kin, and a lot going on, and I figured it would be easier to just... stay out of it." There was so much going on, and large crowds made the tiny buck anxious. He picked along behind her, considering.

"Why do you ask? Have you?"

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:26 pm
She turned to gaze at him and smiled. "There is a lot of kin, and a lot going on. But there's plenty to do even without really doing anything. I've heard stories, and poems and songs. It's easy to find a spot and just...sort of be there absorbing it all."

She gave a nod of her head at his question, before catching herself and answering vocally. "Been there a few days. Decided today was a good day to spend a little time from the crush of kin though. And I'm glad, 'cause I got to meet you." which had been fascinating!

"There's some games, a bunch of kin have been collecting flowers for one. That ones easy enough, you could even do it. I bet your sense of smell if pretty good right? We could go and do a couple games together or something?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:45 pm
Well, that sparked his sense of pride. "That I can even do?!" the buck asked incredulously. He wouldn't stand for this!

"Forget flowers– I'll show you what I can really do– I bet I'll even impress you!"

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:52 pm
Oh no. She'd done it again she realized. Open mouth, insert hoof. "I...I didn't mean it like that!' She stumbled over her words (and her hooves!) in her haste to explain herself.

"There's just a lot of games going on that you have to see really well and..." her fumbling explanation came to a screeching halt as her stumbling did. When she landed on the ground. She exhaled softly sounding contrite.

"Please do." words soft, and honestly very, very sheepish sounding. She hadn't meant to be offensive!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:55 pm
"All right, then!" the buck said. "Show me the way!"  

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items