[PRP] Ambergris [Oliver, Zevran] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:16 pm
It would be quite something to possess a dragon type, the creatures that were so feared back in Thedas. It seemed however that he would also need something that killed fairy types effectively and ice types too, somehow he didn't think that bugs or grass types qualified.

"If you wouldn't mind, yes I would be interested to see a dragon in the flesh," Zevran said aloud with a nod. "They are the stuff of legend in my homeland, creatures of great and terrible power which swoop down and raze whole towns to the ground!" He definitely wanted a dragon type.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:20 pm
"Well, I doubt she going to be razing whole towns to the ground anytime soon," Oliver said and released his Dratini out. "Her name is Via Salaria. She's a Dratini," he said, reaching out to stroke over the cool if rubbery head of the slender dragon type.

"Eventually she'll be able to fly and have great and terrible power, right now she's still a baby."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:11 am
...Well that was not quite what he had expected. Smaller, fewer fangs and talons. Fewer limbs come to that. Zevran chuckled as he sank down into a lotus position in one smooth movement and then held his hand out to the sinuous pokemon. "Well you may not be great and terrible yet, and yet you are terribly beautiful aren't you?" he cooed. "These are rare?" he added, glancing back up at Oliver for confirmation of his suspicions. A dragon, beautiful, eventually capable of flight and possessed of great and terrible power; definitely something he would like to possess. It still didn't beat Caterpie in his opinion though.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:19 pm
"Mmhm, they are very rare, they tend to live underwater and supposedly shed their skin in waterfalls." Oliver gave a small noise of exasperation before joining Zevran, casually taking the lotus position, corri sprawled across his lap with a happy squee.

Via tipped her head at Zevran, looping a length around her trainers foot in suspicion.

"He's okay, Via. It's fine," Oliver soothed, scratching a patch along her back. "A bit annoying but okay."

She hummed and moved forward, meeting the hand with her snout and pushed into it after a few moments of thought.

"Dragons as a group are rare, can't remember how many there are, but I believe you can count the species on your hands, subtracting any of the legendaries."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:30 pm
"Oh, do I annoy you?" Zevran laughed lightly and lifted himself upright once more, weight on one foot as he pulled the other pulled up behind his head in a casual standing bow. "So why are you still here Oliver?" he purred as he smiled, and there was a razor somewhere in that jovial curve of the lips and sparkle in his bright eyes. "Come now my friend, be honest with me," Zevran chuckled as he stood on both feet again, continued to grin, "do you really find me so annoying? If you do I insist again you tell me why you invited me to come along with you?" The sudden change of mood had jarred him a little he had to admit but it was no more than he had expected in the long run, perhaps this would end up being good practice more than it was a fun day out! Practice practice, but why? Why bother?

He smiled brightly and stroked the Caterpie on his shoulder. "Do you not have other friends to be with Oliver? Is an annoying stranger the best you can do?" How would it be best to do it, if he were to do it?... Better to have a real weapon. He needed to go shopping.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:46 pm
Oliver settled back, watching Zevran as if he was putting on a show, a wide alert Whimsicott in his lap and a concern and tense Dratini at his side. "Honestly, if you are going to act like this, you can go and ******** off." Oliver said finally.

"I don't owe you anything," he said, tiredly and rubbed at the bridge of his nose, glasses rising up slightly. "Specially if you are going to be an insecure child about being called a little bit annoying." He set Corri down and stood brushing his pants off.

"So, later." He said dryly. "You are probably going to be late for your meeting anyways."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:56 pm
"Mmh?" Zevran raised his brows and chuckled again. "And when did I imply that you owned me anything? You know you are really very defensive Oliver, is it because of your inexperienced tongue... or other parts?" Silly boy. Zevran grinned a little more, some part of him enjoyed this toying and while it was not all of him it was enough to drift with for the time being. "You change you mind about what you said you meant because you realised that you had spoken wrongly and made a fool of yourself, and now here we are again with further defences! When I casually observe your nature you lash out, you know it is quite depressing really! You should probably see somebody about these sad, sad issues of yours but for what it is worth," Zevran saluted, still smirking, "I bear you no ill will niƱito! Ah, and if you will take any advice from an annoying man; if you wish to be taken seriously you should not wear a cute shirt with an animal stamp upon the breast!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:03 pm
Yeah, he was done with this. "Have a fun time, Zevran," Oliver said simply and started back to the bus stop. He scooped up Corri, letting the pokemon coo on his shoulder as Via followed in his foot steps.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:11 pm
Zevran laughed, there was nothing else he could do. It was sweet, it really was. Oliver had in his hands the means to kill him and he tried to sound as though he had some kind of flinted-heart that would allow him to follow through with that and yet there he went slinking away and huffing like a toddler. I take my ball and I go home!

"Is this Kodo?" Zevran asked, amused. "When you feel hurt you throw a tantrum and walk away? I am destroyed, devastated I tell you that things have come to this! Alas! Can I make amends with cookies? Ah, I must find a breast to cry upon! How can I go on with my life without your approval?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:19 pm
Oliver kept walking, because he wasn't getting into a pissing match that Zevran so clearly wanted. Corri snuggled against his cheek, little hands clinging to his shirt. When someone threatened you, over something as stupid as saying they were a tad annoying, you left, plain and simple.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:27 pm
"Humm." Zevran smiled and tilted his head thoughtfully. This was all pretty unusual and certainly worth remembering. He took a few pictures of Oliver and his retreating pokemon because you never knew when something might be valuable!

After that, because he slightly disliked Oliver he sent a description of the man and the pokemon he had seen as a tip off to those KSO, people who seemed so important here. No Officer he couldn't claim to have seen him do anything illegal but he had behaved in a very suspicious manner! He said that his pokemon killed dragons! And he wanted to experiment with his pokemon's power in strange abandoned places not in the League sanctioned centres!

A man to watch perhaps?

Zevran smiled and kept walking away.

Kodo was such an interesting place!

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out