[PRP] Sky Full of Stars [Sacred x No Rain][FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:30 am
The doe paused at that, considering things quietly. "There's nothing that I'd describe as only 'just' about you," she replied. "You're breathtaking, you're considerate, you're kind–" was she taking things too far? She paused for a moment, waiting for a response before she continued.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:42 pm
She blanked languidly at Sacred, surprise clear in her features. When the other trailed off, No Rain started to smile - slow, subtle, and then buried as she pressed her face against the fur of the muskwolf between them. Even so, her eyes were visible, fixed on her companion's face. "You are lovely," she murmured through the fur, muffled. "I'm -- I'm glad the MotherFather saw fit to send you star seeking tonight."

There was a moment of pause, and tucking in closer to the dark wolf, hiding the light stain of pink on her cheeks, she continued, "Who'd have thought a star would walk the Swamp? You, a brilliant, beautiful beacon of light." She wasn't entirely shy, but even she could feel the tips of her ears burning, hoping the night would mask her own hope that she hadn't pressed beyond her means.

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:17 am
Oh, oh no. Oh no. Sacred giggled, a light, airy sound. "If I'm a star, you're the desert sun," she replied, ears twitching as she continued her metaphor.

"Bright, steady, and warming the lives of all you touch," she explained.
Well, if they were being honest....

"A-and hot enough to make me burn."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:46 pm
A most odd, nearly strangled sound escaped her before it blossomed into what it truly was: laughter. "Oh, Sacred! You're too much!" Even as No Rain let her mirth be known, she was blushing, the obvious line between pleasure and politeness being quite crossed. "I don't want to burn you, I just...want to bask with you, admire you for a while."

And the words were out; there was nothing she could do about it. Drawing in a breath, she murmured a soft, "Sorry, sweet one," to the muskwolf before she drew herself to stand, picking her way around the two carefully. At Sacred's side, she settled, resting close enough to remove any space between them, briefly touching her nose to the other's neck in a fond gesture. "No burning, I promise."

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:30 pm
Sacred was giddy as she leaned in, moving to nuzzle at the other's hide. "Basking sounds nice...." she murmured intently.

Ashes could tell when she wasn't needed, or wanted. The muskie slipped out without a sound, leaving her pet and their partner to the evening.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff