[FIN] [B] Wind of Change [BoDeath x Fish Bones]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Breath wandered into the circle of trees and inspected each one with care, smiling all the way. He'd finally found a doe with which to mate, and couldn't wait for the prospect of little ones. Once he'd found his way into a large clearing, he spotted the ascended kin in plain view, and suddenly felt nervous about the intrusion. He managed to flick his tail awkwardly, and stumble up to engage him with apologetic eyes. "Hello, Fish Bones," he said cheerily, but oddly. "I was wondering if I could chat with you for a moment."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:38 am
User Image

Fish Bones sets down a basket when he sees an Acha come through the bushes lining his path. Smiling he greets the visitor "Welcome! Come in, come in." he adds, sensing the other's nervousness.

"Sure. Anything specific you'd like to talk about?" Not that he didn't already have an idea, random kin hardly visit for chats about the weather. Which doesn't bother Fish Bones, blessings are one of his favorite parts of being chosen, knowing that he's helping the next generation start off on a good hoof.

-- Piggybuns --
Let me know if this double pings you, I'll leave quote off next tag

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:31 am
"I uh, seem to have found myself entranced by Outsider, and she's rather interested in little ones," he shifted a foot, and scratched a phantom itch on his ankle. "I was wondering if you'd bless the sweet thing... But if you like an offering, I brought a massive beehive that I sat by the trees a way back, and away from scavengers! I shooed away all of the bees with a little smoke, so there shouldn't be much of a problem with getting stung, and it's absolutely full of honey," he smiled hopefully.

sheepcakes
Nope, but then again I don't mind when stuff does. XD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:47 pm

Fish Bones smiles as the buck explains what he's after, and assures the stag he'd brought a gift. Not that Fish Bones demands such, but a gift freely offered is a precious thing, so he'd never insult another by refusing it. "Of course, children are such a delight!"

Thinking a minute, he clears his throat, after all one hardly ever has all of the information, but this one feels right and, so far, this method has never failed the stag. "May your children share your generosity."

Duty done Fish Bones nods to the Acha, giving him a friendly smile. "And a sincere thank you for the hive, I was just thinking some honey - and bee's wax - would be in order."

-- Piggybuns --
I think I got all the typeoes fixed, autocorrect is trolling me today -.-

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:03 pm
Breath perked up at that, genuinely pleased that the legendary liked the gift, and he bowed pleasantly before scuttling off to drag it back on its thick branch, placing it nearby. "You're welcome. I figured some kin like the hive itself, depending on what you want to use it for, but you never know," he said awkwardly again, realizing he was a bit of a hoarder... "Thank you so much! I'll let Outsider know, and hopefully our children will be cheery little things," he smirked brightly, a little bit of dance in his step.

sheepcakes
Thank you Maaaage! ;0;

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:44 pm

Fish Bones clears a space for the hive while the other buck drags it over. "I'm not sure if the outer part has any uses, but it'll hold the honey nicely." he assures the other, maneuvering the hive into the spot.

"I'm sure they'll be delightful." Fish Bones says, a glint of experience in his eyes. "A bit of advice, remeber to take time for yourself once in a while"

-- Piggybuns --
You're welcome <3

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash