Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1x1 Yuri

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:01 am
Ohayō, you call call me Kuni. Ive been craving a 1x1 for a while now, so i was hoping I would be able to find one if I opened a search here. I dont mind playing either role in a yuri and I have plots and the such if you wish to hear them. Here are a few I deas I have though so I do hope one would be interested. Pm me or quote me so I will reply quickly. Im in the ETZ and im up from 8pm to about 9am. I do try to be on daily so you should expect at least one reply, how long you make your post heavily influences how long I will make mine. I can do a paragraph to about 400-700 words being my longest post I have made.

Native american X Once English Noble (plot)
Slave X Master
'Working' Woman X Duchess (plot)
Scientist X Superhuman
Beta Tester X Robot
I will add mroe as time passes so do check every so often for more.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:37 pm
Krazy Kuni
Ohayō, you call call me Kuni. Ive been craving a 1x1 for a while now, so i was hoping I would be able to find one if I opened a search here. I dont mind playing either role in a yuri and I have plots and the such if you wish to hear them. Here are a few I deas I have though so I do hope one would be interested. Pm me or quote me so I will reply quickly. Im in the ETZ and im up from 8pm to about 9am. I do try to be on daily so you should expect at least one reply, how long you make your post heavily influences how long I will make mine. I can do a paragraph to about 400-700 words being my longest post I have made.

Slave X Master
Scientist X Superhuman
Beta Tester X Robot

I wouldnt mind the working woman and duchess plot  

Reapers_Bride_Nyx

Dapper Smoker

2,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:43 am
Reapers_Bride_Nyx
Krazy Kuni

Slave X Master
Scientist X Superhuman
Beta Tester X Robot

Okay, would you like me to send yo the plot via pm?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:33 am
Krazy Kuni
Reapers_Bride_Nyx
Krazy Kuni

Slave X Master
Scientist X Superhuman
Beta Tester X Robot

Okay, would you like me to send yo the plot via pm?

that would be fine. thanks.  

Reapers_Bride_Nyx

Dapper Smoker

2,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:43 pm
Krazy Kuni

Slave X Master
Scientist X Superhuman
Beta Tester X Robot

Hiya! If you're still interested I would love to know more about your slave and master and your beta tester and robot.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:19 pm
Sepharius Necromicon
Krazy Kuni

Slave X Master
Scientist X Superhuman
Beta Tester X Robot

Hiya! If you're still interested I would love to know more about your slave and master and your beta tester and robot.

If you ever read absolute boyfriend thats the robot/beta tester plot line basically. Just void the last book.... burn it entirely because that wont happen. and never read that one if you never read it, just dont.
The slave and master one is a simple plot line unless you want to do a more supernatural one  

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:23 pm
Krazy Kuni
Sepharius Necromicon
Krazy Kuni

Slave X Master
Scientist X Superhuman
Beta Tester X Robot

If you ever read absolute boyfriend thats the robot/beta tester plot line basically. Just void the last book.... burn it entirely because that wont happen. and never read that one if you never read it, just dont.
The slave and master one is a simple plot line unless you want to do a more supernatural one

Sad to say I have never read the "Absolute Boyfriend" story. So drawing a blank there. As for the slave and master, I am down for anything as long as it's Yuri really.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:29 pm
Sepharius Necromicon

Sad to say I have never read the "Absolute Boyfriend" story. So drawing a blank there. As for the slave and master, I am down for anything as long as it's Yuri really.

Well The basic idea is the bot is made to be a romantic partner for another and comes as they wish for a price. Personality and the such could be added or removed with updates so she would start off with little emotions and they would add on.
As for slave/master well I have an idea where a newly turned vampire is rejected by the sire and another has to care for them and they make the newbie into a slave for themself.
Another is a half breed takes a full blood as a slave. A small story with that one.
A human royal getting kidnapped by a unnatural being to start a war and the royal is made into a slave. And a mix on who is who but mainly the same idea.  

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:08 am
Krazy Kuni
Sepharius Necromicon

Well The basic idea is the bot is made to be a romantic partner for another and comes as they wish for a price. Personality and the such could be added or removed with updates so she would start off with little emotions and they would add on.
As for slave/master well I have an idea where a newly turned vampire is rejected by the sire and another has to care for them and they make the newbie into a slave for themself.
Another is a half breed takes a full blood as a slave. A small story with that one.
A human royal getting kidnapped by a unnatural being to start a war and the royal is made into a slave. And a mix on who is who but mainly the same idea.

I'll leave it up to you. I like both the robot idea and the newly turned vampire and different sire ideas.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games