[PRP] Out of the Lab, into the Town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:23 pm
"Always a certain charm in having everything within walking distance of each other. And having an attractive man at your beck and call," Lex chuckled slightly half imaging what sort of place KO would have. "I never really had a taste for modern decor. It is sleek... but rather cold."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:35 pm
KO shrugged in response to Lex's comment on décor. "I find the clean lines appealing, and I'd have plants of course to stop it looking too clinical. Too much heavy wood, old style luxury, doesn't appeal to me; too dark.... Ah, this must be it," KO indicated a sign on the next level above them. Sandalwood had confused him as a city when he'd first seen it - the place you were looking for could be right beside but high above you - but he was used to it by now, and most things were well signposted if you knew where to look.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:59 pm
"Old style luxury had a tendency to be rather rich," Lex wasn't sure how he would decorate, outside of grabbing what ever he wanted that was comfortable. "Perhaps a mix..," he looked up as KO gestured. "That looks to be it. Shall we?" He asked. "Do you think they have balcony tables?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:53 am
KO frowned slightly as he tried to envisage a good way to blend modern with classical, it wasn't coming out well in his mind's eye but perhaps he just needed more time to think about it.

"This is Sandalwood, I'll be disappointed if they don't," KO scoffed as they headed up to the restaurant's entrance, where he paused to look at the menu displayed in the window. There were plenty of things listed that sounded good and, just as importantly, the prices were affordable too. Now satisfied with their choice KO headed inside and secured a table for two out on one of the restaurant's two balconies.

"So shall we have wine?" he asked of Lex as they sat down, picking up the drinks list as he spoke and scanning down it. "What are you thinking of eating? I fancy pasta, I think." Pasta could go with red or white depending on what the pasta was, at least he thought that was the case.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:21 pm
"True," Lex replied, following KO up and gave a glance at the window before taking a seat and leaning back. He sighed, considering. "Sangria? Possibility but I certainly trust your taste in wine... and I'm thinking tortellini or maybe something with gnocchi." He picked up the menu, browsing through it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:49 pm
"Sangria?" KO looked up from the drinks list with a quizzical expression. "That's Spanish isn't it? I don't think they serve it here but you can get a cocktail if you want something alcoholic but fruity. If you're happy with wine though... well I suppose a light red would work with nearly anything." There was a skill to pairing wine with food and he knew a little about it but it was hard to coordinate if you weren't eating the same thing. "If we both want something lighter or creamy white is good, I think, but if you prefer a rich tomato or meat sauce then a red would be better," KO recalled after a few moments.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:22 pm
Lex chuckled softly, "It just the most recent wine I had. Tasty, but I don't believe they would serve it here. " He listened, giving a soft hum. "Red might be best, I'm planning on a rich tomato or meat sauce. I never really been into the creamy ones, they are a bit rich."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:43 pm
"Sangria isn't a wine," KO replied with a chuckle and a shake of his head. "Wines are different kinds of grapes and they're red or white because of," he frowned slightly and made a vague gesture, "it has to do with the skins I think, but sangria is any kind of red wine with extras in it; fruits, lemonade I think, and spirits? I'm not too sure on what's traditional but it's definitely not a wine."

Ah, and there, he felt smug. KO smiled when the waiter came over and ordered a carafe of the house red, there was a lot on the menu that caught his eye but choosing a red wine would limit his thoughts a bit when they came back again.

"So, Sasha?" KO raised an eyebrow and smirked just a little. "Need any pretty dresses made?"

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:42 pm
"Mmh, to me it is close enough," Lex said and shrugged. "But I have never been very good in figure out wines. Mmh leomonade and spirits." Yes, Sangria was up into things that he rather enjoyed.

"And no.. more like some rather lovely flowing sirwal pants .... though one or two of what I already own, could use a bit of tailoring." Lex gave a slightly sharp grin. "And it is Lex, for the moment."

TawnyAngel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:51 pm
Shaddaling
This could get complicated to keep up, then again maybe not if the necklace was going to be a clue? "Lex," KO agreed with a nod and, after a moment of deliberation he added; "Sorry, my mistake." He didn't get it but they'd known one another a long time, least he could do was respect it. "But sure, adjustments are quick and easy, bring by what you want changed any time; I'm sure I can make a bit of space on my desk for my sewing machine for just a few minutes."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas