Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] Shift of Spring (Lullaby of Gales x Streams of Silver) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:38 am
"Me? Oh, I'm Streams of Silver," the doe dozily replied.

"I don't, but I would more often if I had a promise that I'd run into nice bucks like you more often."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Streams of Silver~ He almost repeated it out loud, but caught himself before he did. She seemed to be settling in quite nicely already, and sounded quite content. He was glad, after she'd been so unsettled earlier.

Her comment gave him a small, pleasant trill in his chest. "Well, I can't speak to others in the area, but I'm glad I could offer some help..." He reached down slightly to fluff up some more of her fur that was trying to stick against her again. "What is it that brought you, so determined, to cross that stream?" He wondered aloud as he settled his head against hers once more.

Mika_Yumi

Dapper Dabbler

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:48 am
"My tribe– and my family– are that way," she said. "I went to sleep on a hill... and found myself on an island when I awoke," she replied sleepily. "Quite... quite a conundrum. Had to cross somewhere, so I chose the direct route."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gales hummed his understanding, "Quite a conundrum to wake up to." He admired her tenacity at tackling the most direct path, though he was sure that she could have found an alternative -- that probably would have taken the better half of her day, and... well, wouldn't have led to the cuddling he was quite frankly enjoying for the moment.

It had certainly taken a lot out of her, still, as she seemed to be on the cusp of dozing off against him. He smiled a bit and nuzzled into her slightly, allowing himself to relax a bit more so that perhaps he could doze as well. He wouldn't want to disturb her by moving once she fell into sleep, so he may as well join in dreams as well, if he could. "Well, I'm glad you came this way."

Mika_Yumi

Dapper Dabbler

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:31 am
She was tired, his voice was soothing, and he was warm and his voice a comforting rumble at her side.

"M'm glad you came this way, too..." was the last thing the doe mumbled before she was well and truly dead to the world... at least, for the day.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff