Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor: Beach Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┇ Ene Light┇
Female 11 'Bluebird' by Ikimono Gakari ~Ene's Coming~

Ene nuzzled the top of her head against Tsuyoi's cheek and closed her eyes. She sighed lightly before taking a deep breath and exhaling slowly. "I've got plenty of dirt on them both, if you're interested. There's a lot I still don't know about them but, yeah."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC; LOL The Introvert, The Stubborn Guy, and... the Sneaky Child? Ene? Never!)
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:19 pm
[ooc: Ene would never be such a sneak! *wink wink* ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsuyoi raised an eyebrow at Ene, smirking at her, "Oh? That so? Well then, maybe I'll ask you about some info on them later." she said before chuckling. She placed a hand on Ene's head, petting her a little, "As great as that sounds, and I thank you for providing help...I need to figure them out for myself. I'd feel like a cheater...you'd be a cheatsheet."

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:34 pm
┇ Ene Light┇

This was a first. Ene gave Tsuyoi a cat-like smile with closed eyes. "It's not really cheating when we're talking abou' people." Ene was feeling quite sly at the moment. "For example, Erin tends to get hung up over girls and Nami really, really doesn't show any interest in boys. That makes me a bit concerned about Nami, since she hasn't shown any interest in having a relationship type situation."
Ene looked up at the clouds and yawned. "I'll spill it anyways. I'm no tattle tail. I just like to make sure everyone's on the same page."

(OOC: Ene, however, can read people. She is capable of detecting whether someone is telling the truth or lying just by looking at their facial expressions. I've been watching too much Lie to Me lately.)
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:46 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsuyoi smiled when Ene told her a few things about Erin and Nami, and looked up at the clouds as well. She noticed Ene yawn, chuckling a little, "Hey, if you're tired, you should head back." she said, a little concerned. "Don't want you having sacs under your eyes." she said, poking Ene's cheek lightly.

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:53 pm
┇ Ene Light┇

"I don't want to go back yet." Ene stated. She shifted on Tsuyoi's lap before resting her head against Tsuyoi's shoulder again. "Besides, sulking is the worst thing in the world. I'm here to bite out the sulk. Besides, whatever Erin said to you, don't read too much into it."
She yawned once more before closing her eyes and resting against Tsuyoi's body. A light breath later and she was out.

(OOC: )
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:35 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsuyoi watched Ene as she rested on her lap, and ended up falling asleep. Her expression grew saddened as she rubbed Ene's cheek, "...it's not that I'm sulking..." she looked back up at the sky, "I'm just thinking...that's all..." While staring at the sky, she had felt something strange in her chest. It was like something was trying to rip itself out of her, it was a little painful. She put a hand to her chest and gripped it, furrowing her eyebrows, "Agh...what the hell's this feeling..." soon enough, the feeling calmed down. She sighed, "I hate it when my body does unusual things..." she said to herself.

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:21 am
┇ Ene Light┇

Ene nuzzled against Tsuyoi with a small groan. She rested against Tsuyoi's breast as she slept. She dreamt lightly as she slept laying against Tsuyoi. Ene was pretty tired, for some reason. It was of little explanation why. Of course, it had been a while since she'd last been ill. She couldn't have been ill.
No. She wasn't ill. She was at ease. Laying where she was put her at ease. Resting upon Tsuyoi was calming but, probably, not the the most comfortable. It still beat using a pillow.

(OOC: )
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:56 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsuyoi blushed a little when Ene had rested her head against her breast, "J-Jeez, Ene..." she placed a hand on Ene's head, chuckling. She sighed, "I guess we should bring you inside now..." she said, standing up with Ene in her arms. She made sure Ene was in a comfortable position while she was holding her. "All right, lets get you inside princess." she said before chuckling a little. She turned away from the horizon, but only took a few steps before she stopped. She turned her head to look back at the horizon, "...Jaecen....." she looked away and down at Ene. She then continued to bring Ene back to the manor.

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas