Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ✩ [Character Creation] Minor Characters/NPCs
Special Guild NPCs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:44 pm
Hey there guys! This is where the crew will be posting any special guild NPCs that will be used in the guild during special/needed situations.
ONLY CREW MEMBERS MAY POST HERE
((Though if you have a suggestion for a NPC that IS NEEDED then PM it to us and we will decide on it as a super team ^^))

Annalise McCarthy: Club Registration Office Receptionist

Mocha Dia: Lamia District MC

Rowan & Bramm Blas: Museum Tour Guides For the Lamia Museum

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:48 pm
User ImageG E N E R A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Username: Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
      Name: Annalise McCarthy
      Sexual Orientation: Curious
      Ethnicity: Afro-French
      Height: 5'9"
      Weight: 130 lbs
      Theme Song: My Gateway

P E R S O N A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Personality: A bubbly demeanor that hides also a stern disciplinarian. She kinda has a 'peter pan' complex where she likes to look and act younger that what she really is. Despite that child like view, she knows when it's time to act and think like an adult and be professional in her work.
      Strengths: Dependability, Organized, Friendly, Goal orientated and tech savvy. Like a big sis.
      Weaknesses: crying/ sad children, Sweets, Video Games and , fashion,and cute pokemon
      Biography: Annalise grew up around a big family surrounded by kids upon kids, upon kids. Siblings, cousins, even just the kids of the neighbor. As many can guess, she was the designated babysitter since she was the oldest of the lot. However it didn't feel like a chore and eventually she made it her goal to work with children as her career. Or at the very least, work with pokemon. Her grades were decent as a student even though she liked fiddling around computer stuff and other tech. Sometimes she would be so far into her work that she would forget to take care of herself such as regularly eat. As a teen and young adult, she had her parents and friends helping her to remind that stuff. Now as an adult, she has her pokemon to help her with that.

It was surprise when she put in an application for this new school and actually got hired. For her parents it was blessing they would joke since it seemed that with Annalise, if it didn't involve pokemon, computers and children, it didn't keep her interest for long. For her pokemon, especially her long time friend Furfrou, it means watching over her even more.

Hometown: Laverre City, Kalos
          ↦ Games
          ↦ Computers

Dislikes:
          ↦ grumpy or rude people (party poopers)
          ↦ long work hours
          ↦mean staff

P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Furfrou
Friendship Points:
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Pokemon:
    Friendship Points:
    User Image

Pokemon: Emolga
      Friendship Points:
      User Image

POST STYLE
►Annalise McCarthy: Club Registration Receptionist

D o you want to play outside?
And come with me it's such a lovely day

I want to go and play

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:

Inventory:

Mood:
      Attire:
      OOC:

Go play and have some fun

Your day, my day, his day, and her day
      E njoy yourself with the best of your day

[align=left][color=lightsalmon][size=24]►A[/size][/color][size=13]nnalise McCarthy: Club Registration Receptionist[/size][color=deeppink][size=24]◄[/size][/color][/align]
      [url=https://youtu.be/cv7-MtCDiqE]
      [align=left][b][size=18][color=tomato]D[/color][/size][/b] [color=black][size=12]o you want to play outside?[/size]
      [/color][size=18][b][color=darksalmon]A[/color][/b][/size][color=black][size=12]nd come with me it's such a lovely day[/size][/color][/align]
      [align=center][b][i][size=18][color=hotpink]I[/color][/size][/i][/b][i][color=black][size=12]want to go and play[/size][/color][/i][/align]
      [/url]
      [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24866641][imgleft]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh262/SasuNaruforeva_247/Gaia/Annalise .jpg[/imgleft][/url][align=center][color=crimson]▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄[/color]▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄[/align]
      [align=left][color=crimson]

[/color][/align]
      [align=center][color=salmon]▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄[/color]▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄[/align]
      [align=right][color=orangered][b]Team:[/b]
      [spoiler][list][/list][/spoiler]
      [b]Inventory:[/b]
      [spoiler][list][/list][/spoiler][/align] [/color]
      [align=left]
      [b]Mood:[/b]
      [b]Attire:[/b]
      [b]OOC:[/b]
      [/align]

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sIP5IZwt6Q&ab_channel=HQmvideo]
      [align=center][b][i][size=18][color=hotpink]G[/color][/size][/i][/b][i][color=black][size=12]o play and have some fun[/size][/color][/i][/align]
      [align=right][b][size=18][color=tomato]Y[/color][/size][/b][color=black][size=12]our day, my day, his day, and her day[/size][/color]
      [size=18][b][color=red]E[/color][/b][/size][color=black][size=12] njoy yourself with the best of your day[/url][/size][/color][/align]

Prairiefox
      Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
      • Summer Pride 100

Prairiefox
      Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
      • Summer Pride 100
      PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:04 pm
      CHARACTER - INFORMATION○

Username: Prairiefox
          Name: Mocha La
          Hometown: Unknown
          Personality: Two words really describe Mocha: passion and spirit. She is very passionate about what she does and nothing gets her fired up more than seeing those with a strong spirit. She will cheer anyone on and also face anything head on no matter the obstacle it presents itself with. She believes a wall can be taken down by a bigger wall, so she is prone to hardheadedness...but she cares about her job and wishes for nothing more than to see the true spiritual power of a trainer and pokemon's bond.
          Biography: Not much is known about her past, but she is the middle of 4 sisters and all pursued a life of a MC. She became the MC of the Lamia Stadium shortly after it's previous MC had retired, and from multiple occasions she can recall hundreds of battles that showed true spirit, but after the new laws went into place people seemed to lose their spirit, and with it the stadium went to rare use, leaving Mocha and her sisters little to do. About a year ago the four of them had a squabble that ended in the other three sisters leaving Amphirite City, but Mocha stayed out of stubbornness, hopeful that the spirit of battle would rise once again there. Recently Ordell Academy for Trainers opened its doors and brought new young minds wanting to go on journeys when they were older. With it the Lamia Festival was revived and even the stadium decided to hold it's once annual tournament for the students and other participants. This may be the sign that Mocha has been waiting for!

P O K E M O N
          ► P A R T Y
            Pokemon: Sole
            Sole is Mocha's main and presumably only pokemon. It appears with her onstage and assists in her presentations.

POST STYLE
      User Image
      ᗰOᑕᕼᗩ ᗪIᗩ
      ᒪᗩᗰIᗩ ᔕTᗩᗪIᑌᗰ ᗰᑕ

This competition was so worth the year's wait. Nothing really happened at the previous competitions here due to more people wanting to take part in the actual festival than pokemon battles- not too many trainers really took root or interest. For a while it made Mocha sad to see the lack of spirit, but then that school...that school brought about a revived spirit! Once these students entered the ring she didn't want to call them students, no, they were competitors. Every single one of them showed a real spirit in the ring. Yes they were a little rough around the edges, of course they were still just students learning all of this for the first time, and many of them were aware of that, but watching them persevere was bringing proud tears to Mocha's eyes. During the last few battles she burst into her commentator ways and spoke out during a few of the battles but she knew she had to control herself, but she really couldn't help it could she? During the time between the final battle of the first round she made a call to someone, sharing her excitement with them,”OH sis I wish you could see it! The power of todays youth is amazing!” the other voice seemed to comment on her words causing her to pout, ”Frappe! I do not sound like an old lady! I really wish you were here though I hope you get back from your trip real soon, hope everyone comes back...” She rustled and messed with her fluffy orange pigtails, but the voice on the other end said, ”The birth of a new spirit will guide them back...” She was wide eyed at the words, struck silent even, but before she could respond she was interrupted by a stagehand. They told her the matches were over and she was on in 3. Mocha gave a quick good-bye to her call and ran up to the stage. Those words, today's events, it was overbearing in the best way possible.
      "HELLO LAMIA! Looks like the fiery battles of the first round are officially over! There was so much passion this round and power I could barely contain myself congratulations to everyone that competed today- whether they be a winner or a loser! Now as with the beginning of the first round we'll be giving all who won their first round matches a short intermission to heal up before the next round begins. Please enjoy the food stands and don't forget to take your pokemon to the healing centers located outside the stadium entrance as well as right by the inner arena entrance!" With a cute salute and wink of the eye the feed cut off.

Quote:
      Awesome first round everyone! Well like the announcement said today we'll be giving a short intermission until friday then we will post the new bracket for the second round! Relax and enjoy yourselves til then ^^

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:04 pm
      User Image
      CHARACTER - INFORMATION○

Name: Rowan Blas
          Personality: Rowan prides herself on her punctuality. She is straight-forward and strong, but worries that her twin brother is handling things less than satisfactory compared to her own standards. She loves sharing what she knows with others and is very studious but serious and doesn't believe in anything "fun", but she has her brand of it- she the kind of person that considers sitting at the library or sitting at the park reading as extreme fun.

CHARACTER - INFORMATION○

Name: Bramm Blas
          Personality: Like his twin sister Bramm is very studious and takes pride in his form of standards. However; he doesn't take a lot of pride in anything else, or enthusiasm for that matter. His sister can so serious sometimes yet with him he just can't really put himself into anything completely. He has remarkable way of pretending to do this but sooner or later others notice and he finds it troublesome to continue on.
          Biography:

Prairiefox
      Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
      • Summer Pride 100

Prairiefox
      Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
      • Summer Pride 100
      PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:03 pm
      User Image
      CHARACTER - INFORMATION○

Name: Chester Dubois
          Hometown: Mahogany Town
          Personality: Chester is a easy going fellow with a sharp eye. Usually being the younger of his colleagues he's had to develop a cool head to keep himself ahead in his work and isn't fearful of intimidation, in fact he welcomes it. He loves a challenge and welcomes any with a smile. Being his age he's also considerate those younger, understanding their problems and willing to lend an ear to anyone, even if they're older. He's a hard worker that doesn't stop til he's seen something through, and getting the chance to work with students and frame their futures is a responsibility he gladly accepts.
          Biography: Chester put a focus on his studies at a early age and quickly rose above his fellow classmates and tested rather high among them, creating a rift that he only saw a as a point he had crossed. He had very few friends, but at the time all he saw was his studies. It wasn't until he was surrounded by those older than him how alone he felt. He became more open and greeted anyone with a smile. While he still finds himself focusing too much on one thing, he at least has become aware that in this world you can't do anything alone, you need others at your side. He earned his degree and began applying basically anywhere with a opening, eager to begin teaching his own students. At the time he had not heard back from Ordell but he recieved a call recently telling him due to a loss of a teacher on staff they were looking for a replacement and he quickly took the opportunity.

P O K E M O N
          ► P A R T Y
            Pokemon: Ditto
            Ditto had been Chester's closest friend since childhood, having been there for him when he was alone.
              Pokemon: Noctowl
              Noctowl is especially handy with it's night vision and helps with his lessons.
                Pokemon: Heracross

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:29 pm
      FRAPPE tab tab LA
      ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
      [MC For the Leoconoe District/Caretaker at the Leoconoe Dragon Sanctuary]

User Image

Full Name • • Frappe La
                                          Nationality • • ?

Age • • ?
                                          Gender • • Female
                                          Sexuality • • Pansexual

Eye Color • • Gold
                                          Hair Color • • Platinum Blonde
                                          Notable Markings • • She wears multiple barrettes in her hair that look like eyes

Height • • 5'3''
                                          Weight • • ---
                                          Health • • She appears fine health wise, but she doesn't talk much and isn't shown being physically active.

Current Residence • • Leoconoe District/Dragon Sanctuary
                                          Birthday • • ?
                                        ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Traits
                                          tab • • Quiet- Frappe doesn't have a strong need or want to talk to people, so she doesn't. Even with the few people she is close to she'll speak only a few words.
                                          tab • • Picky- Whether it's starting a conversation or getting involved in certain situations Frappe will only choose certain moments to get involved, so she s very picky about what she wants to do.
                                          tab • • Honest- Frappe won't sugarcoat the truth, if someone is looking for a honest answer or opinion she's the best one for the job.
                                          tab • • Headstrong- Although her sisters would call it stubborn, she's steadfast and never moving in her beliefs, actions, etc...

Biography
                                          tab • •
                                          Frappe is the youngest of 4 sisters but is incredibly skilled with wild Pokemon similar to her siblings. When her sisters had obtained positions as MCs an argument ensued between them that resulted in the sisters splitting up. Frappe found herself at the dragon sanctuary in the Leoconoe and quickly felt comfort from them and decided to be with them and help care for them. Very few work with the dragons but because of her affinity of working with Pokemon rather than people she rose to become the head of the operation. Those in the district rarely see her since she spends all of her time with them, but when they do they call her "The Dragon Maiden". Unlike her sisters, she doesn't MC much, but she is present for events and will greet participants, but only few times will she consider the time "worthy" of being present for.

tab Pokemon Team

User Image

Salamence ♂/♀ tab Sala

User Image

Pokemon Species ♂/♀ tab (Nickname)

User Image

Pokemon Species ♂/♀ tab (Nickname)

P O K E M O N
                                            ► P A R T Y
                                              Pokemon: Sala
                                              It is unknown if this is her only Pokemon or if Sala even is hers as she is able to work alongside wild pokemon.

POST STYLE
                                    ᖴᖇᗩᑭᑭᕮ
                                    ᗪᖇᗩGOᑎ ᑕᗩᖇᕮTᗩKᕮᖇ

It had been earlier that morning that she arrived back at the school. After the events that had transpired during the winter festival she was left rather busy helping repair what had been destroyed. The dragons were peaceful, but she could still feel they were shaken by what had occurred, and they seemed to have almost fear human contact for a while, she being the only one of the care takers to approach them without hostility. The thief that ruined what would have been a beautiful occasion had left her with more questions than answers to his motives. What caused her to take action now though- was the students. She could never forget what they all did and she needed to approach them. Their deeds should not be merely looked over.

Slowly but surely students filed into the daycare center, giving her a bit of nostalgia from her first meeting with them, but this time would be very different. They all appeared different, keeping her eyes locked on each child and investigating their behavior. She was curious to the kind of people they were or could be, but the dragons knew. She checked the time and found that it was time she gave them reason for this meeting. She greatly appreciated the school for letting her do this after all that had happened.

She stepped toward the students and she watch them fall silent as her presence became known. She bowed her head and inhaled a breath to speak calmly, unbuttoning the top of her jacket like before to reveal her full face, "Hello again students...." a pause for them to accept her greeting, "For some of you it has certainly been awhile since we saw each other last, but in the later case we had met only recently...at the Winter Festival..." Her hawk like glare was sharp and didn't deter from the students, "My name...is Frappe, and I am the care taker of the dragons, I live with them, comfort them, and protect them. The events that took place at the Winter Festival ravaged the peace my dragons have had for such a long while...I never anticipated such an assault, and because of my shortcomings you children became involved in the ensuing chaos my poor pokemon caused." she reached into her pocket and pressed on a pokeball inside. From the ball a familiar dragon appeared before them. It cooed and glanced over the students with its blank pink eyes, ever staring, "This is Drampa, a rare dragon from a far region called Alola. Some of you may recognize this one from the festival. She is usually very calm and tranquil, I love to read to her sometimes. Someone unbeknownst to me stole a egg from my dragons and ignited the fire to the chaos at the festival, sending my poor mothers into rages unlike anyone had seen."

Her poker face, one that she kept most of the time she was seen, broke with a small smile, "But your bravery, your strength, it helped save the people of the district and importantly returned the eggs to me and my mothers," The Drampa cooed again as she nuzzled her large face into Frappe's hand, "We can never begin to thank you, when just as children you were put in more danger than anyone would have wanted for you, but the mothers and I came to a solution. Please follow me..." She turned her back to them again and opened the door to walk out to the outside pens.

A familiar scene greeted the students as they entered the outside area, baby dragon pokemon. Only this time the very dragons they had fought at the district were there standing with them, but there was no hostility present. Frappe turned to them and held out her hands, "Though only children, you have proven your worth to be brave trainers and we saw it fit that you should bond with the young ones in the hopes you can help make a better future alongside them. Please find each other..."

You may choose one of these dragon pokemon to keep: Trapinch, Axew, Dieno, Drudggion, Skrelp, Noibat, Goomy, Gible, Dratini or Bagon

[[SURPRISE EVERYONE! For the longest time we've wanted to keep it a surprise but we just couldn't wait any longer! We're happy to grant each of you one baby dragon pokemon! Please RP your choosing and later on we will distribute their info to each of you to keep in your profiles. We hope you enjoy the surprise and thank you for staying a part of Ordell with us heart
                                    ]]

Prairiefox
      Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
      • Summer Pride 100
      ✩ [Character Creation] Minor Characters/NPCs

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash