[FIN] [B] Surprise, babies! [Flawed & Givesforward]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Flawed was stunned to learn he'd be a father. He hadn't expected such a thing to happen ever and yet here he was. It was a surprising, nerve wracking thing he was discovering.

How did one do this father thing? How would he handle helping Wooded Plateau? Whatever kids she had... it was a lot to take in, and to comprehend, and he found himself full of nervous worry. More than he usually had at that. Even the fox bun who was his constant companion offered no comfort, no relief from his growing fear and worries.

The buck found himself on a long walk that day, trying to clear his mind a little, to let go of the worry and the doubts he had, and to get himself to believe he'd be a good father.

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Giveforward walked, steps careful. She knew the kin was around here somewhere. Nothing ever felt the way need did, hot and soaring like a songbird's wings tickling at her nerves. And still, she couldn't seem to pin point the direction to go. They were close, so she stood. Fate would see them to her.

Lirilei

anemosagkelos

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:34 pm
Flawed wasn't really paying attention to where he was going, so lost in thought and worry as he was. It wasn't until he stepped from around a stone, and nearly stumbled into the doe that he pulled himself out of his worries, and his thoughts.

"I...I'm...I'm sorry I didn't see you there I..." he ducked his head a little as he stammered out his apology to her. "A lot... a lot on my mind..." offered by way of explanation to her for nearly crashing into her.

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:51 pm
"It's all right. Parenthood does that to most kin," she laughed, kindly. "I can help, if you like." The mare smiled; compassion shined from her like the light of the sun.

Lirilei

anemosagkelos

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:22 pm
"I...y-yes! How...how did you know?" he was more than a little surprised by her astuteness, and was staring at her in awe a moment. "Help....help would be nice. I'm afraid...t-that I'll be a terrible father. I'm...I'm not the most..." he sighed. "Not the most confident buck around." he breathed softly as he admitted that aloud, though he was sure it was as obvious as the hooves on his legs!

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:16 pm
"I'm a Legendary. It's what I'm meant to do," she answered. She listened with ears pricked forward as he spoke. "Oh, you poor dear. You needn't worry as I can bless your children for that. You, too, actually," she realized although she'd never blessed a kin outright like that before.

Lirilei

anemosagkelos

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:35 pm
A legendary!? His head ducked some feeling even shyer than usual now. "A...anything....you can do...th..that would be great." he dragged a hoof along the ground a moment, before he looked back to her. "What should...is there...s-something I need to do?" he didn't know how all this worked in the end.

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:37 pm
"Only if you wish to tell me what you wish most for your children," she explained.

Lirilei

anemosagkelos

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:56 pm
That was easy. He knew exactly what he wanted for his children. "I...I wish...that t-they would be...m...more confident...than I am..." he didn't want his children to have this same issue in their lives after all.

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:07 pm
"Your children shall be healthy and strong, confident in their abilities and themselves. They shall overcome any obstacle they find and inspire others to persevere."

And then it was his turn. She considered him, thoughtful.

"As your children grow, so to will you. In every day lived there shall be a knowledge that you can do until you find that you are assured of yourself. Learn, try, grow."

The mare smiled and then vanished; a songbird rising with the breeze into the open sky.

anemosagkelos

anemosagkelos

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:42 pm
He listened to her words, the blessing she gave not only for his children, but himself, and he breathed a soft sigh, a smile on his face.

"Thank you."

He opened his eyes in time to see the song bird fly away, and he breathed in, and started off back to where Wooded Plateau was feeling a lot better than he'd been when he started out that day.

anemosagkelos
Thank you!

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces