Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] Roots Of Your Ancestor (Bitter Heartbeat x So it Goes)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. There was an itch, deep inside his chest that sang of change. He'd thought at first that a blessing was in order but he'd stumbled on no one in need. Indeed, it seemed that he was ensconced in a world, alone. The answer, the question, eluded him until he quite forgot it was there.

There was an itch, deep inside his chest that sang of change. It had turned his vision outward in search of those who may be seeking a blessing. However there was no one that crossed his path who sought one. He'd meditated and found no answer, more bothersome, he found no question. Until his eyes had risen into the trees.

A year had passed, quite unnoticed, since he had last changed. In that time he had found, at long last, the self-confidence that he had so foolishly desired by another name. The peace at being a caiman had come, quicker than he'd anticipated, once he'd recognized the truth. And while a thread of anxiousness still beat in his veins, it was no longer a hindrance. He'd finally learned to live, kin and caiman, and now... Was it possible that there was a piece of himself that was unsatisfied?

Bitter Heartbeat ambled, wondering and wandering, as he took in the wildlife that resided in a realm closed to him. Birds and lemurs, chipmunks and squirrels, owls and eagles...

"Not a wasp," he chuckled to himself and continued his watching. He needed someone to engage in conversation with. Family who might help him guide himself to the change he was in need of.

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Were you in search of a wasp? A rather odd thing to seek, if you ask me," a voice called to the question unasked as the doe stepped out of the thicket. She had not intended to startle the buck, nor stalk him, yet something in the wind guided her hoofsteps to him. A sort of kinship So it Goes had not anticipated. And yet, it was her way- follow where the world took you. Want for not, search for not. You will end up where you are meant to be.

Clearly, something in fate's design wanted her to meet him. This strange yet familiar being, so different from the kimeti she had met thus far in her travels. Yet she did not draw too close, waiting to see how he acted. How he responded. So It Goes sat back upon her haunches, regarding him.

"Or if you're not looking for a wasp, what are you looking for?" Searching. Such a strange thing, for one who never searched. It both fascinated So it Goes, and eluded her entirely.

anemosagkelos

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:00 pm
A chuckle turned into a hiccup as a shiver of surprise rippled down his spine. He hadn't been expecting a voice to reply and the shock was only amplified as he came to see who it was who spoke. A broad grin revealed his teeth as he took a careful step forward.

"No, I find that it is always best to leaves wasps alone. Especially those of the giant variety." Indeed, he would be unwise to ever muddle about with those. The tone of voice alluded to a store there but he only smiled, his eyes intent in taking in the child before him. He knew her and yet he was not surprised that she did not seem to know him.

"A change or, perhaps, an epiphany," he began, "You undoubtedly don't search for much, do you, So It Goes?"

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:30 pm
Sharp. Sharp was the most apt word to describe the buck before her. And he knew her, of all things. Her blink was slow and measured, but despite the absurdity of the situation, So it Goes did not react. Fate had lead her to this, after all. Perhaps they had met before.

"Forgive me," she said plainly, looking the grand buck over, "but I cannot say I recall who you are." A hint of a smile, then.

"But if you're someone I've had the pleasure of meeting, I'm glad to hear you aren't thrusting your muzzle into wasp nests. A fine decision for us all, I should think- particularly if it's epiphanies you seek."

anemosagkelos

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:22 pm
He chuckled, head shaking slowly, "No, I doubt you would. The last I saw you, you and your siblings were just newborn foals. Sightless but wandering. You look so like your mother though, it's hard not to recognize you now."

And he was glad to see her. As bizarre as it felt to see his great granddaughter, it was wonderful to see his family grow. To thrive.

"Yes, too right. The only giant wasp I have met left me hoping not to meet them again. I think she quite agrees with that sentiment, too," he chuckled. There was little doubt Doom had much fondness for him.

Moonstone Dazzle

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff