[PRP] Summer Highs (Giveforward x Final Rest) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:26 pm
"Survive," he answered honestly, even as a ghost of a smile formed. "Perhaps earn some form of sight, but that is -- a literal dream." Final Rest chuckled, mirroring her and taking a step towards her in turn. "Perhaps to find someone to mull over life with, the finer points of existing, the Swamp, the stories therein..."

He hesitated visibly, something occurring to him. One ear turned and lofted before settling again, coming to terms with the thought that had flit through his mind. "Perhaps...have a large family of my own." He tried out the words, though they sounded foreign to his ears, they felt right. Odd. He'd never really thought of his own line, before. "My mother is very set on continuing a pure line of hunters, my sister always wanted children of her own, and I...I suppose someone to share stories and knowledge with, to carry on to the Swamp...that may be a goal."

He blinked a few times, slow, before tilting his head towards her. "And you, Giveforward? Is your future in your namesake, or do you have wishes beyond it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:53 pm
Giveforward listened, ears perked, as he began to talk. It hadn't ever occurred to her that survival might be a dream. It was something she took for granted, really, that if she was meant to wake and help another day, it would happen. Then again that was the type of life she led. If it was meant to be, it would. But sight...she might...

"Oh, a few," she admitted, a sudden flare of minor shyness making words thick. "I'd like more children. It was lovely to raise my sister's three but I'd like to raise more. Takeback doesn't seem in a rush to have them, though..." The more obvious avenue had yet to pop into her mind, it appeared.

As for sight, "I can assure you, you shall have a long healthy line of children. While they will please your mother in their hunters instinct, they shall also be talented at nurturing both earth and creature. In them, you will find your audience and they shall be your eyes." The mare paused, "For today, you shall have your own eyes to behold the world around you."

And like that, her vision blurred. A world once stark and precise bled into soft watery colors. The buck in front of her was little more than a flash of white threaded green and she blinked owlishly as she tried to adjust. Squinting did not help and she pressed forward until her nose bumped into his chest. Oh.  

anemosagkelos

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces