Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply News with a Christian perspective
Jesus Didn't Prophesy About Barack Obama; Stop the Nonsense

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:22 am
BY MICHAEL BROWN , CP OP-ED CONTRIBUTOR
August 6, 2016|10:31 am

Is it true that a Hebrew prophecy about Barack Obama is hidden in the words of Jesus in Luke 10:18, where He said to His disciples, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven"?

Although this claim has been circulating for a number of years, I was asked about it again today, prompting this article.

The short answer is: Absolutely, categorically, certainly not. This is complete nonsense, without any possible linguistic support.

Continue reading.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:43 am
It is good there is a voice of reason to help cool down the hysteria.

This brother really helps set the record straight.  

D-BoyTheFighter

Blessed Lionheart

16,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Fusion Expert 300

CherieBunnie

Sugary Hourglass

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:59 am
I remember seeing this float around. But I had a weird dream about Obama a few months ago, and I kindof understood that wasn't who he was..

I had a dream that I saw Obama out in public. And I looked at him, and he looked terrified. And he looked like he was walking briskly away from something scary. Like he was afraid of something that was coming after he left office. Idk! It was weird.. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:41 am
CherieBunnie
I remember seeing this float around. But I had a weird dream about Obama a few months ago, and I kindof understood that wasn't who he was..

I had a dream that I saw Obama out in public. And I looked at him, and he looked terrified. And he looked like he was walking briskly away from something scary. Like he was afraid of something that was coming after he left office. Idk! It was weird.. lol

If you figure out what the dream was about please share. ^^
Sometimes we don't understand them until the situation they represent occur.
Interesting dream though.  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:45 am
D-BoyTheFighter
It is good there is a voice of reason to help cool down the hysteria.

This brother really helps set the record straight.

Sometimes it is better to say that we don't know, than to speculate or draw wild conclusions like some people do. I feel it is because of an exaggerated nationalistic pride. "I am sure we are big enough to be mentioned in the Bible."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:45 am
Garland-Green
CherieBunnie

If you figure out what the dream was about please share. ^^
Sometimes we don't understand them until the situation they represent occur.
Interesting dream though.

With most people, if you tell them you have a dream and it means something, they think you're crazy. I don't think it really had a hidden meaning. It was just kind of an understanding that the next presidency is going to lead us in a bad direction. And from watching the election process and learning about Hillary and Trump.. I don't doubt it. Hillary is absolutely corrupt. And Trump is an arrogant wildcard. No matter who is elected, I think it's safe to assume that America isn't going to become "great again."  

CherieBunnie

Sugary Hourglass

News with a Christian perspective

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces