Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
A quite serious search~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:49 pm
Why hello there!

I'm Keleios, I'm a literate roleplayer, and I'm looking for a partner for a very specific plot line I have. I don't normally like doing these searches with something specific in mind. However, I have an idea that just will not stop taking over my mind.

A few rules!

While I can and do play both sexes, as well as doubles etcetera, for this role play I'm looking for a partner that is willing to play one character alone. (with the exception of background characters of course) As well as you would be playing the male role for this.

I need an ADULT player. This doesn't necessarily mean anything weird is going down. But it's a romance/drama rp, and I wouldn't be comfortable with someone under age.

I would prefer an email based rp, for a multitude of reasons, most of which are my own insane schedul8e that makes that the most convenient for me since I can easily respond from my phone through email.

The biggest of all my requests/rules etcetera, is this...

This story is literally taking over my mind, I need someone who can convey the emotions and desperation that are going to be present, but I also need this partner to be able to post at least once a day. I understand life gets in the way. It happens for all of us, if I have something come up I will warn you. I just ask that if it's going to be a few days, that you let me know in advance if possible.

Now that you've read all that, the plot!~

They were childhood sweethearts, since the age of 5, when he had pushed her down on the kindergarten playground. Everyone in their small town had known, or at least guessed, that it would be them, forever. Amanda Cain was a happily married soldiers wife, known for her inexplicable ability to bring joy to those around her, including her husband. That was until the day she opened the door, expecting her husband to be on the other side, returning from overseas. But found his best friend, and battle buddy, with nothing to show of her husband but his dogtags clenched in one fist as tears filled his eyes. That was the day that Amanda's world fell apart, that her screams filled the skies as she fell to her knees while the world shattered around her. Their hopes and dreams, and all she had now was pictures and letters locked away in a box, reminding her of everything that could have been, that should have been. He stood by her side as she cried herself into oblivion, his own tears silent as he mourned for himself and her both. They were friends too, but on a different level, they had been around just as long. But now it's different, and they must overcome the fight and pain of losing the most important person in their world's, the guilt, the pain. Just so that maybe, just maybe, they can love again, maybe even love one another...

Please PM me, or quote me here, if you're interested, and I hope reading all this was worth it o.o

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:05 pm
Keleios Faith
Why hello there!

I'm Keleios, I'm a literate roleplayer, and I'm looking for a partner for a very specific plot line I have. I don't normally like doing these searches with something specific in mind. However, I have an idea that just will not stop taking over my mind.

A few rules!

While I can and do play both sexes, as well as doubles etcetera, for this role play I'm looking for a partner that is willing to play one character alone. (with the exception of background characters of course) As well as you would be playing the male role for this.

I need an ADULT player. This doesn't necessarily mean anything weird is going down. But it's a romance/drama rp, and I wouldn't be comfortable with someone under age.

I would prefer an email based rp, for a multitude of reasons, most of which are my own insane schedul8e that makes that the most convenient for me since I can easily respond from my phone through email.

The biggest of all my requests/rules etcetera, is this...

This story is literally taking over my mind, I need someone who can convey the emotions and desperation that are going to be present, but I also need this partner to be able to post at least once a day. I understand life gets in the way. It happens for all of us, if I have something come up I will warn you. I just ask that if it's going to be a few days, that you let me know in advance if possible.

Now that you've read all that, the plot!~

They were childhood sweethearts, since the age of 5, when he had pushed her down on the kindergarten playground. Everyone in their small town had known, or at least guessed, that it would be them, forever. Amanda Cain was a happily married soldiers wife, known for her inexplicable ability to bring joy to those around her, including her husband. That was until the day she opened the door, expecting her husband to be on the other side, returning from overseas. But found his best friend, and battle buddy, with nothing to show of her husband but his dogtags clenched in one fist as tears filled his eyes. That was the day that Amanda's world fell apart, that her screams filled the skies as she fell to her knees while the world shattered around her. Their hopes and dreams, and all she had now was pictures and letters locked away in a box, reminding her of everything that could have been, that should have been. He stood by her side as she cried herself into oblivion, his own tears silent as he mourned for himself and her both. They were friends too, but on a different level, they had been around just as long. But now it's different, and they must overcome the fight and pain of losing the most important person in their world's, the guilt, the pain. Just so that maybe, just maybe, they can love again, maybe even love one another...

Please PM me, or quote me here, if you're interested, and I hope reading all this was worth it o.o

Hey after reading all this here I have to say this has really Intrigued me and I'd like to try and give it a shot if you are still looking for someone to role-play this idea with you.  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items