Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
My Beloved Daughter! Reserved Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:21 pm
User Image
Astrid huffed and said "You might be papa's girlfriend, but that doesn't mean he wants to marry you. Why would he want to marry someone who hates kids so much, that she would try to make them feel bad on their special day? Not very lady-like if you ask me." She said turning away with a smirk on her face knowing how to push Purity's buttons. Then she peeked back behind her and said "By the way, I'd watch that temper of yours. That is unless you want me to get you in trouble with papa." Then smirked as she went off to play some party games with her friends with a happy smile on her face. None of her friends liked Purity either and were amazed that Astrid could handle her temper so well without crying afterwards. Astrid was a very smart girl and even had recordings from the guards of her voice saying these things thanks to a bug in her clothing, in case Astrid was kidnapped or something.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:42 pm
DiamondFlight

User Image
User Image
A dark hiss came from her mouth as she glared down at the little 5 year old brat talking to her about Elliot but the fear drove her silent as the thought of Elliot hating her or even cruel or harsh word towards her made her feel uneasy and sick inside, she was extremely obsessive and possessive of Elliot and she would do anything to keep him to herself. She watched the child run off with cold eyes as she takes note to destroy the voice evidence later from today's proceedings she was not going to be framed by that little flying lizard!! She walks over to Elliot smiling and asked,"I hope your enjoying the party dear...", she cooes while he turns toward her amused,"I think I would be? Astrid is healthy and turning 5 its a miracle she lived as long as she did and I think I did very good work with her", he smiled warmly while she nods in a weary expression and looks towards her,"But.. will she be raised properly here? Without a female guardian watching over her?", she asked with a sigh,"I think she would best be sent off to your Aunts for the next 10 summers... I know that is very long time for you but if she isn't raised properly.. it will be hard for her to function in the upcoming society", she turns her saddened eyes towards him,"You wouldn't want her to be an outcast would you? Unaccepted by people of our kind or the humans...", that got him she could see the look in his eyes as soon as she mentioned humans they were Astrids biggest danger and she knew it. she waited for his response as his aunt chimed in,"I think purity is potraying justice here my dear she can't stay here with your mother and father long been buried...", she clears her throat as if the matter of that was abit touchy and Elliot tenses up,"Lets keep the past in the past", he hisses slightly,"I shall think on it", he stalks off hoping to get some fresh air as he heads for a side door while purity watches him leave wanting to run after him and smother him with her love but at the same time if she did all that it would be of no use because then Astrid wouldn't be gone.. she needed to make this seem very serious for him.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:32 pm
User Image
Astrid saw Elliot leave the room and tilted her head. She went after him after the party ended and said "Papa? Are you okay? I brought you some cake." as she held some cake in her hands for him. She hated seeing him upset in any way. She'd heard what they were talking about, since a dragon's hearing was like the nose of a bloodhound, but didn't say anything not wanting to upset him more, even though she was upset that Purity was trying to get rid of her. Then again she wasn't surprised. Purity was a horrid woman in her mind.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:00 pm
DiamondFlight

User Image
Elliot had went walking he walked up to the fields where he first found astrid and looked about thinking long and hard about the descion he had to make on her behalf it was true that he couldn't let her grow up and be a wild child she would always have to hide... He shook his head and with a heavy heart and mind went back to his garden where he sat down staring out at the beautiful night with the large moon and twinkling stars. The sound of the sea nearby he hears little tiny steps and turns to see his little girl bringing him cake and he smiles at her as she asks if he was alright,"I'm fine come here Astrid", he called to her patting the seat next to him on the stone bench, he took the cake with a gracious nod and sat it in his lap for a moment while he asked her,"I hoped your party was a good one Astrid I can't wait til your next one", he smiled at her with kind set eyes and stroked her hair loving fatherly gesture,"My little girl getting bigger every day... to imagine you came from an egg", he laughed alittle.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:41 pm
User Image
"What's wrong papa? I can tell something is wrong." She said looking at him hoping it wasn't what she thought it was. She hugged him gripping his jacket, a little scared he was going to send her away. She didn't want to leave the only one who made her happy. She was trying to hide her sadness, but she felt like crying because she never thought he'd consider getting rid of her like this.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:12 pm
DiamondFlight

User Image
Elliot looked at his little girl with a deep sadness in his eyes and he tried to smile but it never came,"Oh Astrid I'm so worried about your future what if your not excepted by anyone? What If I'm not raising you right?...", he turned away and glanced up at the moon,"I think you need a woman to care for you someone to teach you to be a proper lady I can't do that.. I can't do it right..", he closed his eyes he didn't want to see her disappointment he didn't want to see her cry he reaches over and picks up her up cradling her like a very small baby,"Come on Astrid its time for bed I won't think anymore of it tonight today is your day", he kisses the top of her head but he never looks her directly in the eye as he began to carry her back in the house.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:21 pm
User Image
After she was tucked into bed, Astrid silently cried herself to sleep. She woke up early the next morning to hearing voices in her papa's room. 'I won't let him get rid of me!' She said in her mind after getting dressed in her 'forest clothing' before she grabbed a small bag, and a cloak before she put it on. She then went over to the window, silently opened it, and flew down to the ground in a bush, Astrid then made sure no one was around, before she saw her papa's aunt's car outside in front of the house. No one was around, so she made a break for it. She cried as she ran into the forest, eventually stopping at the beach but on a part of it no one knew of, as far as she knew. She was further away from home than she'd ever been, so she was a little scared, but didn't want to go back, and risk her papa sending her away.

Guenivere ORion
((Would you mind if Astrid made a friend with a dragon hunter's dragon loving son? Maybe they can fall in love when they get older or something? I was hoping they could meet while she was in the area on the beach she's on after hearing her crying, but doesn't know she's a dragon until she takes of her cloak at bedtime.))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:48 pm
DiamondFlight

User Image
User Image
Purity had returned the next day determined as ever to send the small child off away from her darling Elliot."Its for her own good dear I know it breaks your heart it does mine as well we can visit her once a month my love.. I promise it won't be that hard.... and perhaps we can build more on our relationship.. we have been courting for decades isn't it time to make things more serious?", she asked blinking her eyes in innocence. Elliot was pacing the room back and forth his brain was raked all night from the pressure he was having to pull at sending his little girl off by herself with a complete stranger. He looked up at purity a dark crease had formed on his brow and he asked,"I know you have been neglected the past 5 years but as for marriage I'm very unsure.. I want to make sure Astrid is well grown so she can attend the wedding as your maid of honor but at last she is way to young", he comments smiling at his loving dream. He finally shakes his head with a heavy sigh he states,"This summer I'll send her but I don't want to right now... I just.. can't do it the day after her birthday", he mummers leaving a furious purity following after him,"Elliot she is 5 years old the longer you wait the harder it will be", she hissed in his ear as she strides towards her room. He glares back at her and she stops abruptly lowering her head in shame as gave her a commanding glare before turning back to fetching his daughter. When he enters he felt something off about her room one he didn't see her and two he smelt a fear scent he stalked the room checking to make sure she wasn't in it as he runs out of it purity watching him leave as he tells her,"Go find help now my daughter is missing!", he starts following her scent as he runs he transforms into his massive werewolf form and begins to growl and bark at passing servants while purity followed behind a coy smile upon her face,"Milady what is all this?", asked a butler. She dropped her gaze and her smile vanished as she approached the servant,"Oh sir.. something dreadful the child is missing..", she exclaims trying to hide what seemed like tears while the servants began to relay the message on she took her self to the biggest window and looked out as her beloved elliot was already on the moor following his daughters scent trail,"So.. the little brat decided to leave for good..", and then she laughed cheerfully as her smile got brighter and brighter.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:52 pm
User Image
Astrid was with another child. A young boy named Nero. He was a dragon hunter, and the son of the most famous dragon Hunter, Draco Bloodfist the Dragonslayer. He was sharing his food with Astrid, who was heartbroken and her eyes showed it. He let her sit next to him, telling her he ran away too. "Don't worry. I'm sure your papa doesn't hate you, and I'm sure you've done nothing wrong." He said smiling. Nero was Draco's legitimate son, but didn't have the heart to hunt for dragons like his father did. He ran away because of this, and because he didn't want to disappoint his father. As Astrid ate with him she said "It's not papa I'm worried about, but his so called girlfriend. I can't stand her, because she's the one who's making him send me away. She's manipulating him and he can't see it.....I'd show him the recording of the things she's said about me but........" She said huddling her knees against her chest. Nero, tilted his head as she started crying. He got closer to his new friend, unaware she was a dragon until he hugged her. Astrid got scared as he hugged her, but when he said "Even if you're a dragon, you don't deserve to be sad." Before Astrid hugged him back crying on his shoulder. Before long both of them had set up camp in the little area Astrid and Nero found. Astrid was watching the sea from a tree branch with Nero, not knowing who he really was.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:17 pm
DiamondFlight

User Image
Elliot was frantic he ran across the moore and he howled hoping to let her hear him. He tracked her scent to the beach but still he could not find her losing it as it hit the water, he transformed back into his human like form his clothes a tattered mess as he called out,"Astrid! Astrid where are you!!", he yelled out to the sea he was full of fear that something seriously had happened to her that someone may have taken her or something may have chased her away. He called out her name as he ran down the beach,"Astrid! Astrid where are you!!", he called til his voice became hoarse and tears were swelling down his eyes he barely knew what to do here he was tattered clothes looking like a homeless begger calling out a name at the sea anyone who would have seen him would think he was crazy or delusional but he kept calling her name and running further and further up the beach hoping to see her hoping to hear a small voice.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:24 pm
User Image
Astrid could hear Elliot calling her name, and was not sure what to do. Nero saw that she as struggling with deciding if she should answer his call. "Go to him. He's obviously worried. I'll even go with you." He said with a confident smile on his face, not wanting her to be sad anymore. "You'll have to face him anyway sooner or later. Just tell him how you feel about what he decided to do." He added standing up and offering his hand to her after they had climbed down from the large tree. Astrid nodded and said "Thanks Nero." with a small, smile on her face. She took his hand as they walked in the direction of where Elliot's voice was coming from. Nero was holding Astrid's hand, for comfort. Astrid didn't want to leave the only home she knew. As it was she had trouble sleeping in new places and was always hiding if she didn't know the person very well if her papa wasn't around, even if they were nice to her. As she saw where her father was, Astrid started shaking a bit, scared of what Elliot would say to her. She then came out with Nero and said "Papa........." looking down as she tucked her wings against her back. All the while wanting to cry and go back to the campsite with Nero and never be sent away.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:31 pm
DiamondFlight

User Image
The sound of Astrid's small voice broke him from his wailing and he turned his eyes were blazing red with tears and he found her holding the hand of a small boy around her age but that didn't frighten him or anger him what brought him to his knees was that she was safe and he runs over to drops to his knees and pulls her into a hug crying,"My little girl.. my precious little girl.. why did you leave me what happened.. why were you scared did someone try to hurt you?", he asked in a choked voice as he held onto her not even letting her go to explain,"Astrid you scared daddy so much why did you leave me?", he pulls her back and looks into her small eyes,"Why did you leave me?", he tries to hold back the tears that were forming on his face but he couldn't this was his little girl his only child and his whole world from the point of which he found her. This is when he finally noticed the small boy holding her hand and he growled at him,"Who are you..", he stated through gritted teeth while a wolf like face began to appear instead of his regular. He would shred this smaller child if he had hurt Astrid in any way.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:42 pm
User Image
Astrid let Elliot hug her close before she heard him growling at Nero. "Papa No! Nero's my friend! He ran away too." She said as she blocked his path looking at him with serious eyes. Then Nero spoke up. "She ran away because you were going to sent her away. She felt she had to run off because you hated her sir. From what she's told me about you, and from what I just saw, it's not true about you hating her, but Astrid does have someone who does hate her. If you'll permit me, I can help to prove who it is. Astrid has recordings and I can prove they are not fakes by getting that person to say it aloud for you to hear." Nero explained wanting to help Astrid stay with him. He knelt down on one knee knowing he was a noble and he wasn't. Astrid knew Nero wanted to help and hoped that Elliot would let him. She looked up at him and said "He's telling the truth papa.......If you'll just give him a chance, I'm sure he can prove the recordings to be very much real. I have them at home, hidden where no one can find them. I had security put a small wire tap in my room and in my clothing pockets because the person is manipulating you so you will do whatever they want."

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:00 pm
DiamondFlight

User Image
Elliot became confused when his daughter began to block her from the small boyu and then he felt stupid there was no way a small child could have caused his daughter this much distress I mean the boy looked not a day over 6 years old like his own daughter what could children do? But then again he remembered children being cruel and he listened in quiet respect as the boy bucked up the courage to tell him that he was going to help Astrid seek out the person who was really causing his daughter pain and he listened to astrid was he a fool to believe that he had been happy all these years and there really was someone that was trying to hurt her? He waited til she finished speaking and he nodded his head toward the boy and finally he spoke to the children,"Young child please ride I do not know your name but I do not need to be addressed in this manner by a child you are far to young Astrid...", he turned to his daughter and kissed her cheek,"You could have told father any time who this person was and I would have listened but if you feel that you need to prove to me who they are then I shall let you", he gives her an amused smile,"Now why don't you both come with me and we shall find out who this culprit is alright?". he stands up and backs off alittle and then his wolf form begins to take over and he is a massive wolf standing before the children he leans down so they can climb on.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers