[FIN] Garden Variety Talks Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:38 pm
“If he’s the one who isn’t responding, there’s nothing you can do,” Akira answered “Not to mention it seems like it’s getting to you and hurting you and that isn’t okay. Some people just can’t or don’t want to be helped. If you already tried, then he already knows your intentions and if he changes his mind, he knows where you’ll be. But other than that, it sounds like trying to do anything more would only cause yourself more harm.” He gave the other a worried look. “You’re important too, you know. You need to take care of yourself just as much if not more. If not for your own sake, then for the people like Andre who care about you and your well-being. Right?”

He sighed and pulled up another weed, putting it to one side. “It’s nice to have someone to relate to, yes. But it also concerns me because I..I feel like I’ve been through what you’re going through now and it ended badly. I kept trying to help this guy who I cared about deeply, but in the end it turned out that he didn’t care for me in the same way and all that time and energy and suffering I went through because of him were all for naught. He ended up pretty much stabbing me in the back just to laugh at my reaction when I found out.

“I don’t want anyone else to go through that, least of all someone as kind caring, and sensitive as you, but unfortunately people like you are easily taken advantage of because you’re so giving. They'll just take and take and take while you keep giving more and more of yourself until you're left completely drained for a person who wasn't even worth your time in the first place.”

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:38 pm
Zacharie sat quietly, listening intently as Akira gave his advice. Would Izaya know that he could come back? That despite how poorly he had been treated he would still welcome the trainee’s friendship if he finally came around and would just listen to reason?

Would he even be able to come back even if he wanted to?

It was mostly concern for Izaya’s well being that kept him from feeling truly at ease with the situation. But he couldn't voice his concerns, especially not to Akira or Andre. While it was a well known fact that Izaya was a member of Team Rocket, nobody knew about his own affiliation with the team. How would he explain the danger the information broker was in without giving himself away?

He sighed softly, wearily, and nodded his head just a bit. “You're right.” He murmured, easily plucking a few weeds from the ground. He still had Andre and Jerome to take care of and the issue with Faleen that hadn't been resolved… “E-Eh?” He looked over at the other with bewilderment. “I'm not sensitive!” He sputtered, face flushing with embarrassment.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:41 pm
“...Even if you say I’m right, I know it’s not that easy to accept. But just give it some thought, will you?” He continued struggling with a particularly tough root, digging and tugging at it until it finally came up with such force that he fell back on the ground with the momentum. "Oof!" Akira looked over with surprise at Zacharie's exclamation before biting his lower lip to keep from laughing.

"That's what I would say, too, if someone told me that," he said, unable to keep from grinning as he sat back up, "but if we weren't sensitive, why would we get so worked up about the suggestion that we are? And I mean, look at your face. Would it be that red otherwise?"

"Look at your face. Look at your face," Tel repeated, bobbing up and down on Zacharie's shoulder.
Akira had to look away to hide the way his smile broadened. "There are many different kinds of sensitivity, though, and I think the sort you have is both rare and admirable. You have to be pretty brave to be able to be sensitive in a vulnerable sense."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:57 pm
Zacharie gave the silver-haired male and his pokemon a withering look before huffing softly. "Look at your face." He muttered maturely as he turned to run his fingers along the leaves of some nearby flowers. "Sensitive in the vulnerable sense?" He repeated, his eyebrows furrowing as he mulled the words over. "What does that even mean?" He heaved a deep sigh, as if all of the world's problems were resting on his shoulders. "...Whatever it means it sounds like a bother." He frowned lightly.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas