Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[Bless] I'M GONNA BE A DAD!!!1!! (Tiger Beetle & Peep)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:56 pm
User Image User Image

Tiger Beetle pranced with joy, jumping and humming as he followed a path, his feathered serpent twining between his legs. The Acha buck was so very excited, even more so than normal, he'd just discovered Look Beyond was expecting children. HIS children! He was going to be a papa!

The first thing he'd done when she told him was jump for joy and sing a very loud, and silly song. Then he'd rushed off to find just the best gift, an offering to trade for a blessing from one of the MotherFather's chosen. And found them he had, a pair of prettily colored giant moth wings and several bright and shiny beetle carapaces, all of which he carefully stuck into Speckles' headfrill for safe keeping. Now all he needed was an ascended one.

Ruriska

I apologize in advance for any typoes, my phone is evil.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. There was a foxbun waiting on the path.

She sat in Tiger Beetle’s way, casually grooming herself, licking tiny paws and running them across its ears.

The Feathered Serpent gave Peep a moment of uncertainty, as she fought down the natural instinct to run, instead focusing on the happy Acha buck. Her eyes shone and her little red nose wrinkled happily.

sheepcakes

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:21 am

He stops, seeing the little bun, ducking his head down to nudge his serpent, stopping Speckles from chasing after. "Hello friend! Aren't you the most adorable?" He's almost gotten nose to nose with her before he realizes actual foxbuns don't have glowy eyes. "Oh, I'm sorry."

His embarrassment doesn't dampen his excitement at all though, Tiger Beetle pranced in a circle, almost bursting with joy. "I've been looking for you! I'm gonna be a father and I have so many questions! Are children hard to raise? What if they don't like me? What if I mess something up?" He gasps in a quick breath and continues on, "What if they gut hurt? Or ill? How do I play with such small ones?"

He's so focused on the how and what ifs of parenting he completely forgets the blessing and gifts. Speckles didn't, at least he couldn't forget the gifts, the bits tickling against his skin. Slithering up, the reptile shakes his head, dropping the wings and carapaces at his owner's feet.

"Ah! Would you bless Look Beyond for me, please? She's the mother of my children. I don't know if she's had a clutch before, but these are my first babies and I am so happy. So. Very. Happy!" Tiger Beetle can't help but dance around, his words coming out in a sing-song way. "I brought you gifts, I suppose it's more of a trade, but I picked the best looking ones."

Ruriska

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:10 pm
Peep was almost glad she’d chosen her foxbun form to start with because it gave her an excuse to sit quietly during the onslaught of questions. She waited patiently for Tiger Beetle to run out of words, her nose wrinkling fondly. It was sweet and it was always delightful to find such an excited father.

With the gifts piled in front of her, she reached out with a little paw, touching a beetle carapace. The children would enjoy these.

Then she shifted, in the blink of an eye, from foxbun to Acha. “Hush now. The only gift I need ii knowing you will be a wonderful father... though, I will accept your offering. They are very pretty.” She laughed. “My blessing you now have. Your children will be as happy as their parents and live their life to the fullest. All will be well.”

She laughed again, soft and merry. “Is that alright? And don’t fret, I’m sure they will adore you. You won’t mess up a thing. You will see, it will all come naturally to you, just don’t be afraid to trust your instincts. I will always be there for you when you need help.”

sheepcakes
Sorry for the wait!

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:42 pm

It took every bit of willpower to keep from gawking as she changed forms, curious or not, it wouldn't do to offend her. Tiger Beetle studies the offerings he'd brought, hoping she liked them, looking back up and smiling when he notices paws are now hooves.

Grinning he nods, just as happy she likes what he brought as for the blessing itself. "Thank you! They're sure to be the happiest kids ever now!"

If he grinned any more his face would split in two, his front hooves tapping in a light rhythm. "I'll listen, I'm sure everything will be fine now. Thank you!"

"Enjoy the rest of your day! And the bug bits!" Tiger Beetle says, turning and prancing off the way he'd come, humming as he goes back to tell Look Beyond that their babies will be perfect and wonderful.

Ruriska

No worries. And thank you <3

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces