Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Roomie [yu/1x1/closed]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:26 pm
User Image

Kiriko is looking for a roommate for her new apartment. She can be a bit of a pervert and can be difficult when it comes to giving personal space, for she does not know the meaning of the word.

Her apartment as 2 rooms, 1 bathroom, a medium sized kitchen, large living room and a small dining room.

Her bedroom has mainly blues and pinks, and has several posters on the wall. She has a large bed, a long dresser, a nightstand on the right side of the bed, a closet on the left. The spare room has the same as hers does except the walls are white and the furniture is black.

The story:
It is a Yuri RP between my character Kiriko and your character living together and developing a close relationship. You can choose how your character reacts to Kiriko and whether your character likes her at first or not.

If you are interested in the rp and want to try out one of the ideas or even supply an idea of your own with the same host theme, please pm me! If you want to do that rp via pms, I am okay with that as well. Pms is unlimited but I will only be looking for one person for the 1x1 in the forum. If it is taken, I will state as such!

P.S. Please click picture for her profile.

Profile Layout:
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Nickname: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Race: [/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality: [/b]
[b]Looks like: [/b]
[b]Bio: [/b]
[b]Seme, Uke, or Seke:[/b]
[b]Pic: [/b]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:52 pm
Name: Akira Musouka
Nickname: Aki, Kiki
Race: Human
Personality: Shy, soft-spoken, kind, quiet, prudish, bookish, can be playful once she's used to someone, naive
Looks like: Tan skin, honey brown eyes, black hair, 5'7"
Bio: Akira grew up as an only child in an average, middle class family. She is very sweet, shy, and introverted. She gets nervous around strangers so she tends to keep to herself, but she can be warm, friendly, and playful once she's become accustomed to someone. Akira is artistic and loves to make cute things in her spare time. She hates snakes and spiders and, although she values her personal space, she doesn't like being alone for long periods of time.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Uke
Pic: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tiny14xx2

FaeryFae

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces