User Image

Oh, he was just tired of it all. The beatings, stares of fear and the stench that came along with the neglected lives shoved in cages. Why was he here, could he even remember the answer? He had been locked in this box for so long that his hours, days and weeks became a blur. This was the life of a slave that he was forced into. His crystal blue eyes close as a sigh escapes him. The fur on his tail which once held a silky luster was stuck together in clumps from the dirty ground and its usual white sheen is stained with a yellow substance. His long hair which he had always kept in perfect condition to keep each strand soft, now felt dry yet sticky. They “wash” you here, but only with water that carries the smell of mildew with it as if old. When could he leave and take a real shower?!

The story:
Malaise was caught by a hunter when he was trying to steal his kill to eat due to not having much food near himself. He was taken in by the hunter after the man tranqed him and the man sold him to be a pet at the nearest shop of slaves. This is where your character comes in as the master who purchases him. Your character can be either the uke or the seme, whichever you please! This rp would basically play out like most slave and master rps.

If you are interested in the rp and want to try out one of the ideas or even supply an idea of your own with the same host theme, please pm me! If you want to do that rp via pms, I am okay with that as well. Pms is unlimited but I will only be looking for one person for the 1x1 in the forum. If it is taken, I will state as such!

P.S. Please click picture for his profile..

Profile Layout:
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Nickname: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Race: [/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality: [/b]
[b]Looks like: [/b]
[b]Bio: [/b]
[b]Seme, Uke, or Seke:[/b]
[b]Pic: [/b]