User Image

Merlin is a cute neko who was raised by a family as a normal cat but was one day abandoned by them when they moved away. While he was sitting at the empty home, he was approached by a strange woman who seemed like she wasn't in her right mind before she tapped Merlin with her cane and walked away. The next day, he found himself naked on the floor and shaped as a human!

The story:
Your character would be a man who found Merlin while he was walking in nothing but a trashbag he found. Neko pets have become a popular trend and most people who have the money go to a witch to make their neko out of their or a random cat. The man takes Merlin in, thinking he has found himself a neko by luck and starts to take care of the kitty. Your character is the man that takes Merlin in.

If you are interested in the rp and want to try out one of the ideas or even supply an idea of your own with the same host theme, please pm me! If you want to do that rp via pms, I am okay with that as well. Pms is unlimited but I will only be looking for one person for the 1x1 in the forum. If it is taken, I will state as such!

P.S. Please click picture for his profile.

Profile Layout:
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Nickname: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Race: [/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality: [/b]
[b]Looks like: [/b]
[b]Bio: [/b]
[b]Seme, Uke, or Seke:[/b]
[b]Pic: [/b]