[FIN] We Have to Stop Meeting Like This Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:36 pm
"Oh, no worries," Taavi replied with a shake of his head, though he doubted Abel was really watching anymore. "It's a nice surprise, go on then Zev." Zevran did have a nice voice so he wasn't objecting to hearing a live audio-cookbook!

Ahhh, the hair petting was good was it? Zevran continued the action and nodded as he pondered. "Well I thought we could begin with gambas al ajillo, that is shrimps with garlic to you. I would begin by mixing oil, herbs, garlic, and perhaps a few spices together and lying skewered shrimps in the marinade perhaps an hour or two before cooking. When it was time to eat I would heat oil and fry thin slices of garlic in a pan until the garlic turns a beautiful golden colour and the aroma fills the kitchen, I then remove the garlic from the oil with a fork or a slotted spoon. Next I would grill the marinaded shrimps for a couple of minutes until they take on a fine colour, and then place them to serve on a platter and drizzle over some of the garlic oil along with the fried thin slices of garlic. Mmmh, and along with this I would serve fresh warm bread to dip in the remaining garlic oil, and perhaps serve olives with it too with tiny fine slices of a fresh mild red chilli."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:41 pm
Abel had long ceased watching - indeed his eyes hadn't opened since they'd fluttered closed a scant few minutes ago - so he didn't see Taavi shake his head. As Zevran's voice filled the small hospital room, the taller, battered blond relaxed and his breathing slowly evened out as he drifted off to sleep.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:52 pm
"Well that seemed to work rather well," Zevran observed softly, stroking Abel's cheek tenderly before withdrawing his hand and simply watching his sleeping face.

"Um, yeah," Taavi yawned hugely and then smiled. "Ugh, sorry. Uh, how about I go back to Abel's then? I know exactly what everyone eats so easier for me right?"

"Right," Zevran stifled a yawn of his own and nodded, "you do that, I will be here." Probably asleep before too long himself, though in the chair rather than in his precarious position on the bed in case he sprawled on Abel and worsened his injuries.

"Okay, cool," Taavi nodded and got carefully to his feet, he didn't want to make the chair squeak and ruin everything. "I'll uh, probably get some sleep too to be honest. Message me if you want to swap over okay?"

"Si," Zevran nodded amicably and moved carefully into the chair Taavi had just vacated. "Sleep well then, and I will let you know if anything changes here."

"Okay, yeah, cool, thanks." Too many words meaning more or less the same thing! With a slightly embarrassed smile to Zev Taavi turned and headed to the door. This wasn't at all how he had expected anything to be today but Abel was going to be okay and that was all he really cared about in the end.

The door clicked shut and silence descended.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff