[B] Scrape&Hiss/Ascent

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She had been born and found in spring, nosed into line, and wobbly followed after the patient warm bodies that neatly adopted her without a word. She had learned to hunt beside the quiet voice, keen eyed, and sharp kicking and sharp fanged does that made up the huntresses. Tried to race the fleet footed acha and kios that ran messages and found the fruit, vegetables, and herbs. Hung out with the Zikwa as they gossiped.

Scrape knew that her herd, tribe, group would always be around to care and help her, but that didn't mean she should not seek some outside intervention. This... this felt like something she needed to do. Something that she should seek for herself... and her and Hiss's foals.

She had taken a boars tusk from the storage, spoken to Howlback, and left to seek out a legendary, where ever one may be found.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The wonder of being what she was meant that she could typically find an expectant parent before they could find her -- but sometimes, much to her surprise, they could set out to find her.

Ascent had felt the pull and had just scarcely began to seek out the mother, when she came near face to face with a delicately pink doe. Happiness filled her -- and then a slight sense of caution upon seeing the bloody markings on her pelt. Not that the Kiokote was one to judge, but the last time she'd met a kin with blood on them...they'd nearly taken her life as tribute.

"First time mother?" she offered lightly, testing the waters to see if the other knew what she was -- or indeed wanted her around at all.

Shaddaling
HIYO. I think I mentioned last time, but Ascent can predict your firstborn's gender -- which means you can pick one, if you'd like. If not, no worries at all~

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:32 pm
Scrape paused, looking over the Kiokote with careful eyes and shifted, setting down the tusk so she could speak. "I am," she said cautiously, some what wary, she knew what her pelt looked like.

"I brought you a gift.. from one of our hunts, as a thank you for your time," Scrape said carefully. She didn't want it to appear as if she was bribing the kio. "My name is Scrape." She added. Introductions, yes, perfectly civilized here.

Chrystali
Thanks for the reminder! I'm good with either way, but have to run it by Yuki to see what they want to do

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:58 pm
The Kiokote smiled in delicate amusement when the doe had to put down her trophy, her expression softening further when it was confirmed that she was indeed expecting for the first time.

Before she could offer any words of encouragement, there was mention of a gift, and Ascent looked perfectly stunned. With her glowing eyes wide, she murmured softly, "You didn't need to do that, sweet one. It is gift enough that I am able to do for you at all, but...I accept your gracious token. Thank you, Scrape." She bowed her head but didn't take the tusk immediately, her initial concern melting away in the doe's mindful manners. "I am Ascent. It is an honor to meet you in this most blessed time."

She rounded the mother-to-be and settled comfortably on her hooves, the blooms on her pelt blossoming in contentment. "And what, fair huntress, can I do for you and your children?"

Shaddaling

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:19 pm
Some do, some expected gifts. Scrape had been told stories by the others had went off searching for the blessing of a legendary. She made sure to go prepared. “Thank you,” She murmured, giving a small bow like motion, a dip of her knees and lowering of her head. Ascent trotted around her, and she was beautiful. Blossoms trickled into life on the legendries pelt.

But what did she want? Scrape shut her eyes, breathing out slowly, thinking. Rill’s children were fleet of foot. Speed? She shook her head. “Determination. I want them to succeed. To have the strength of will necessary to keep moving.” She wanted her children to thrive.

Chrystali

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:22 pm
The Kiokote tilted her head to the side, almost imagining that she could see the thoughts turning in the doe's mind, the memories of stories told and her interpretation of them. Ascent chuckled softly and listened, turning her head to pluck one of the flowers out of her own mane. Slowly approaching, she bowed her head and presented the bloom next to the tusk - a gift for a gift - and regarded the mother-to-be with a serene sort of expression. When she spoke again, there was weight to her words, an assurance that what she was saying was true.

"Your children will know the strength to face the difficulties of life, have the wisdom to find their path, and the determination to move forward against all odds." Glowing eyes lidded, adding softly but with no less power, "They, the children of Scrape, will know their way, and make their mark." In the hunts, in their choices -- Ascent knew they would be strong, and the MotherFather's pride would be absolute.

Opening her eyes again, her smile never wavered. "So may it be, Scrape, that the MotherFather watches over you and yours, always."

Shaddaling

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:38 pm
Scrape's eyes widen before she gave the softest smile at the bloom. "Thank you," she murmured, "And the MotherFather be with you as well." She lifted the bloom, giving another bow towards the Kiokote and slowly started back to her herd.

Chrystali

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff