Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Looking for a Partner Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

justFAXme

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:02 am
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

okay but since this will be your character,
which do you wanna play more?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:01 pm
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Slave2Desire

Hello. Is there room for one more in this Role play? I have an idea for a side character. And/or Villain. but only if its cool with y'all. I like the whole anime approach. And I can play both genders. it doesn't matter to me I like characters.

Hmm, I haven't done a three person roleplay for awhile, and hmm a villian like role will fit in it or a side character so I don't have to do some many npc characters, can i hear your idea?  

Seven Deadly Sloths

Noble Trickster

4,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Gender Swap 100

DevilJett666

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:41 pm
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Slave2Desire
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Seven Deadly Sloths
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

lol that question is what I was asking you, which role you would prefer? I am also fine with either.

Hmm I have pics for each role hmm..decicing again xD I guess Ill go for the goddess/Guardian one now for the plot I have for it.

Modern City Life for the boy, Popular one at school, and believing everyday of his life will be perfect, though without a mother around, and a father sending his kid to live with his uncle where well no cell phone service area, in a small town, new small school, and strange things he happens to see others can not. Then his uncle telling him to go pay respects to a shrine for good fortune, I wonder what could go wrong there. Doing what his uncle askes, he goes to the shrine, prays to the god he doesn't even believe it exists, intill the strange things he sees come out to attack the boy, a woman appearing out of nowhere defeating the strange things, and turning around saying your name, what will the boy do then?

We could start where you are just arriving to the small town where your uncle lives, I will rp as NPCS, Like your uncle or others intill you get ask by the uncle to go to the shrine, the things appear and then i start rp the goddess.> and so on and so forth.

Yeah, anime pics work. Just give me a little bit to find one suitable.

Hello. Is there room for one more in this Role play? I have an idea for a side character. And/or Villain. but only if its cool with y'all. I like the whole anime approach. And I can play both genders. it doesn't matter to me I like characters.

I'll leave that one up to Sloths lol.

lol okay  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:02 pm
Seven Deadly Sloths
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Slave2Desire

Hmm, I haven't done a three person roleplay for awhile, and hmm a villian like role will fit in it or a side character so I don't have to do some many npc characters, can i hear your idea?

well if your going to do he guardian/ goddess idea. I thought that the villain could be an evil spirit for her to fight. Maybe her exact opposite. where as she has good morals and is a representation of light. he is the representation of darkness, I like dark characters.

As for the side character. maybe it could be the first kid the boy makes friends with in this new town. And is also secretly possessed by the evil spirit. and maybe eventually the evil spirit becomes an ally to the goddess and boy, after being defeated of course. still stuck to the side character. always getting him into trouble. i can also play some NPC's to help. teachers, parents, dogs cat, cute girls in mini skirts xD

I can come up with a bigger bad guy later. smile would just need some time to make him right.

the evil spirit name is kokoro. a nickname to pick on him with could be Koko. Could you imagine him getting angry and stomping his foot waving his arms? xD anyway that is what i got. hope you like it. in fact fct his true form could be a short angry boy with shaggy hair and small devil horns lol  

DevilJett666

Hunter

Seven Deadly Sloths

Noble Trickster

4,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:50 pm
Slave2Desire
Seven Deadly Sloths
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Slave2Desire

well if your going to do he guardian/ goddess idea. I thought that the villain could be an evil spirit for her to fight. Maybe her exact opposite. where as she has good morals and is a representation of light. he is the representation of darkness, I like dark characters.

As for the side character. maybe it could be the first kid the boy makes friends with in this new town. And is also secretly possessed by the evil spirit. and maybe eventually the evil spirit becomes an ally to the goddess and boy, after being defeated of course. still stuck to the side character. always getting him into trouble. i can also play some NPC's to help. teachers, parents, dogs cat, cute girls in mini skirts xD

I can come up with a bigger bad guy later. smile would just need some time to make him right.

the evil spirit name is kokoro. a nickname to pick on him with could be Koko. Could you imagine him getting angry and stomping his foot waving his arms? xD anyway that is what i got. hope you like it. in fact fct his true form could be a short angry boy with shaggy hair and small devil horns lol

I quite like this, I am all down for it and willing to go ahead and make to seprate forums one to place our characters /NPC characters, and then the main roleplay place of course, I just want to wait for the doctor to come online, and i want to see if he is down for it as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:55 pm
Seven Deadly Sloths
Slave2Desire
Seven Deadly Sloths
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Slave2Desire

I quite like this, I am all down for it and willing to go ahead and make to seprate forums one to place our characters /NPC characters, and then the main roleplay place of course, I just want to wait for the doctor to come online, and i want to see if he is down for it as well.

okay. cool smile  

DevilJett666

Hunter

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:15 pm
justFAXme
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

okay but since this will be your character,
which do you wanna play more?

I flipped a coin, and it said stowaway lol  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:20 pm
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Ah yes the coin flip. The best way to make a decision! ;]
Want a basic plot? I did not just totally think it up just now. :'D
&& you're just a normal stowaway right? not a prince or anything yes?  

justFAXme

Trash

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:40 pm
justFAXme
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Ah yes the coin flip. The best way to make a decision! ;]
Want a basic plot? I did not just totally think it up just now. :'D
&& you're just a normal stowaway right? not a prince or anything yes?

Yes to all those questions lol  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:17 am
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Setting- some made up fantasy world with magic and weird creatures and such.
Time- somewhere in the mid 17th century-ish maybe

Current idea is super cliche. Starts with a stowaway who is an orphan.

Made orphan after his father's sudden disappearance, he only has a memento
his father left behind. Apparently his father was a famous adventurer who went missing
some odd years back. Not believing his father is dead, he finds some clue about the
last place his father was seen. But to get there he needs a ship. But he's a poor lad
from the slums so he decides to stowaway on a visiting merchant's vessel since he
overheard that their next stop would be where he needs to go. Unfortunately- the said
merchant ship is actually a pirate ship in disguise.

if it isnt to your fancy, I can think of another senerio. :']  

justFAXme

Trash

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:37 am
justFAXme
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Setting- some made up fantasy world with magic and weird creatures and such.
Time- somewhere in the mid 17th century-ish maybe

Current idea is super cliche. Starts with a stowaway who is an orphan.

Made orphan after his father's sudden disappearance, he only has a memento
his father left behind. Apparently his father was a famous adventurer who went missing
some odd years back. Not believing his father is dead, he finds some clue about the
last place his father was seen. But to get there he needs a ship. But he's a poor lad
from the slums so he decides to stowaway on a visiting merchant's vessel since he
overheard that their next stop would be where he needs to go. Unfortunately- the said
merchant ship is actually a pirate ship in disguise.

if it isnt to your fancy, I can think of another senerio. :']

No that's great! I like it.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas