[ blessing ] Smoke Eater x Peep

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This was not the first time that Smoke Eater would become a father. He had two sons of whom he was very proud, and this, he decided, would be no different. Except - it was, if he thought about it. All children were different, and perhaps that was why he was feeling...unsettled.

It was not an appealing feeling.

ruriska

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was that unsettled feeling that attracted Peep like a fly to honey, that urgent pull that told her someone was in need of some comfort. She let her foxbun body cover ground rapidly, scurrying here and there, only occasionally distracted by a really nice patch of clover - until she had found the buck, popping up behind him as a rather diminutive Acha.

“Hello,” she called, shaking away the last of the foxbun instincts, “sorry to keep you waiting.”

kuropeco

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:37 am
Smoke had not expected to see anyone else, hooves skittering a little on the uneven, mossy ground as the doe appeared. He gave her a look that was a mixture of curiosity and vague suspicion, though the latter eased after a few seconds after the initial contact.

A breath ghosted out of him, visible in the cool, misty morning air.

"Hello," said Smoke, head cocked to one side. "Are you here to...reassure me?"

He had never spoken to one of them, after all.

ruriska

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:15 pm
Peep let him get over his initial suspicion with a calm smile, her eyes glowing warm and friendly.

"I am," she assured him after he had spoken.

Then mare approached, dainty little steps, until she was right before him, her nose stretching forward to touch his own, if he allowed. "They will be fine. They will be brave and full of wonder."

kuropeco

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:32 pm
She didn't seem to mind his earlier suspicion, which Smoke supposed was a good thing. He was silent for a few seconds, simply observing her, watching the way she moved, listening to the way she spoke, wondering if he was doing the right thing. It was difficult to say, after all.

Her reassurance was - well, a good thing. Smoke tossed his head a little, more out of uncertainty than anything else. After only a small amount of hesitation, he allowed her close enough to touch his nose, his own gently nudging hers before he drew back again.

"Will they?" he said, and a small burgeoning of hope was starting to blossom in his chest. "I have been so worried. What if they...what if they turn out...not to like me."

Smoke pawed the ground, his voiced concerns feeling louder when actually spoken.

ruriska
wow I'm the worst I THOUGHT I TAGGED THIS OTL

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:22 am
She blinked slowly and then laughed. Not a mocking sound, just soft fondness. The corners of her eyes crinkled.

“It isn’t likely,” she answered, “but it is a possibility. They are their own self and will make up their own minds. You will be proud of them anyway, you will love them anyway. As long as they are happy and healthy, that is all a parent needs to be content.”

Peep touched her nose against his again, a harder bump this time. “Don’t worry so much. I believe in you.”

kuropeco
all good! <3

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out