[FIN] Who Will it Be? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:43 pm
It was a good idea, neither of them needed to end the- call it a period of consciousness by driving into something....

Oh.

Zevran was rather glad that Abel was leaning on his shoulder and so not looking at his face because he could feel a flush rising to it. Tired, he was overtired.

He swallowed.

"I am glad I was there to go with you my friend, I said I was your man and I meant it. I ah..." This was... this was difficult. "Nobody has ever been as good to me as you have been it is not out of any sense of obligation that... ah... I am just glad, if you understand me." He could have said that better. A lot better. Perhaps Abel was too tired to find it awkward? He hoped so.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:49 pm
Ah, he wasn't that good at sincerity, was he? No, that was the wrong way to put it. He couldn't think of the right way to put it but he knew it wasn't that. Setting the matter aside for now since it didn't really matter, he pressed another soft kiss into the skin on his neck and murmured gently, "I understand." Maybe someday he'd ask why he had so much trouble with things like that, but now wasn't the time.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:53 pm
He squeezed tighter, swallowed harder, and then managed to mutter; "Thank you."

He raised his head again then and the rising shape of the sun blurred orange-gold across his vision for a moment before he blinked rapidly a few times. Cold winter breezes, they did things to your eyes down on the exposed shore.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff