Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
A casual RP, anyone?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Machiavellian Vixen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:21 pm
Sadly, I tend to go ghost quite often. It is the reason I had joined this guild in the first place. But, I find myself once again online for the foreseeable future and would love to begin RPing once more. I am open to plot ideas and twists. I love fairy tales, supernatural, and sci-fi. I am a follower of a few fandoms and am willing to begin a spin-off RP as well. Really I am looking for a role play partner who will be casual enough to be satisfied with maybe 4 or 5 postings within a week of massive clump postings if we are both online around the same time. I am semi-lit, open to a wide variety of characters with abilities and henceforth. Anyone interested in starting an RP like this, please feel free to PM with the plot idea, your character, and your usual online schedule. I am willing to not only to do 1 X 1 RP's but including possibly two or three more people to help mix it up.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:07 pm
Machiavellian Vixen
Sadly, I tend to go ghost quite often. It is the reason I had joined this guild in the first place. But, I find myself once again online for the foreseeable future and would love to begin RPing once more. I am open to plot ideas and twists. I love fairy tales, supernatural, and sci-fi. I am a follower of a few fandoms and am willing to begin a spin-off RP as well. Really I am looking for a role play partner who will be casual enough to be satisfied with maybe 4 or 5 postings within a week of massive clump postings if we are both online around the same time. I am semi-lit, open to a wide variety of characters with abilities and henceforth. Anyone interested in starting an RP like this, please feel free to PM with the plot idea, your character, and your usual online schedule. I am willing to not only to do 1 X 1 RP's but including possibly two or three more people to help mix it up.

Have you ever heard of the World of Darkness?  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Machiavellian Vixen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:24 pm
loth17

I have not.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:28 pm
Machiavellian Vixen
loth17

I have not.

How do you feel about vampires? Cause world of darkness has some of the best vampires.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Machiavellian Vixen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:35 pm
loth17

How do you feel about vampires? Cause world of darkness has some of the best vampires.

Vampires, have been overdone quite a lot in recent media. But, when done right a vampire story can turn out to be very toothsome indeed.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:42 pm
Machiavellian Vixen
loth17

Vampires, have been overdone quite a lot in recent media. But, when done right a vampire story can turn out to be very toothsome indeed.

In World of Darkness Vampires go as such.
-They are all descendant from Cain.
-Power is based on generation with Cain being Gen 1 and the clan founders being Gen 3
-Each clan has it's own powers but can with some difficulty learn other disciplines.
-The only way to lower your generation is to drink the blood of a lower generation vampire. This is called Diablery and is frowned upon.
-All vampires are part of the ongoing political game called the Masquerade
-Never break the masquerade

Here is the wiki if you are interested. http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Vampire:_The_Masquerade

Would that seem like something you would like to rp with?..  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Machiavellian Vixen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:20 pm
loth17

Would that seem like something you would like to rp with?..

After reading into it, there is an extensive storyline with a lot of background information. I like that about picking plots and there were some bloodlines I could be interested in RPing as. IF you have any ideas as how to start a RP with the this as a base feel free to PM me, please include any characters you would think about having within the RP.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:37 pm
ill be down in joining in with this idea  

G_Gundam86

Devoted Businessman

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Rally Tyro 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash